The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

I know we can do it. How are you?

Sometimes people change their mind for whatever reason. It doesnā€™t mean they chose the wrong side or that they had bad arguments.

1 Like

That wasnt the main point. The main point is going ā€œhey guys look at me, now making pro-argumentsā€¦can I get a high-five? Guys?ā€

1 Like

Couldnā€™t agree more Avarie! And expecting someone to never change their mind is counterproductive, let people grow and change. I was against BE blue eyes but now Iā€™m apt to support them too because I grew with the conversation

1 Like

It has nothing to do with changing mindsā€¦its changing your mind then celebrating it to garner attention. Because it comes off as fake af, especially when you have seen her argument style change to adapt to the new position.

I think you are reading more into what she said than you need to. It came across as more of a joking statement to me.

Oh please, Iā€™ve made joking statements in these threads before and have been crucified for them.

Im not giving anyone leeway.

1 Like

Everyone is Entitled to reevaluate their position on the Playable Alliance High Elves , and change points of views after seeing whats in game and reading the lore, I have personally evolved on the subject that for sure. I have learned allot more from the People who are against High Elves and those for High Elves.

2 Likes

I think everyone here has had valid lore points and kept a lively conversation that Iā€™ve enjoyed reading as I look to RP my own narrative for my Elf characters

Yea, Iā€™ve seen people rp their own narratives before tooā€¦I play on MG, and usually they aint good. Hell, even WyA aint that good with keeping their character narratives up to code.

Regardless, people RP whatever they want regardless if it makes sense to loreā€¦so why start now trying to legitimize peopleā€™s RP dealings?

I used to play on mg and saw some pretty cringe stuff. I think he just meant general ideas for his void elf, and not a whole narrative outside of wow canon.

1 Like

Then he can rp as a quelā€™doreiā€¦people already do that. People do it on humans for gods sake.

Hell, I saw someone RPing a Night Elf on a Void Elf.

Okayā€¦this is just blasphemy.

1 Like

I guess the guy just liked the model better. Void Elves are quite handsome, after all

Thatā€™s just no excuse.

I was running around darkshire once and saw deathwingā€™s last son with the princess of Darnassus who took over ruling because Tyrande was only 16 according to her.

But a void elf rping as a night elf? More upsetting.

And to think I was over here RPing as a human Stormwind guard lol

1 Like

It feels like time for my periodic PSA on this topic:

3 Likes

Wow, thereā€™s so much cringeworthy RP around, lol.

And ā€œyou can RP asā€¦ā€ is no excuse. Itā€™s always nice to have your character look like you envision it, rather than having to write a description in an RP addon. Thereā€™s a reason why improved customization is one of the most liked features of Shadowlands, despite being the one that will get old before the prepatch month is over.

5 Likes

Dude, having a bad day? Thatā€™s harsh, and without any good reason to be.

4 Likes

i know you use trp. it is visible in some of your screenshots. care to share your character info? i dont see too many void elves using it with ā€˜highā€™ elf descriptions so i am curious