The High Elf Love Thread 🥰

Recovering from an extensive D&D session last night. My throat hurts from doing funny voices. How’re you?

4 Likes

I am doing alright for the most part today. I am working on the last bit of homework that’s due today.

5 Likes

Holds up a piece of stick pulled from a tree in Stormwind

Anyways, lets all show our support for the High Elves to be made available for all the Alliance players

8 Likes

My support is always here!

1 Like

Well, got Lorithyn to thanks for changing my heart.

3 Likes

:heart::heart: My Daily 100% Love and Support For Playable Alliance Quel’ Dorei.:heart::heart:

5 Likes

/hugs Valarian

Hopefully that day will come… And hopefully soon.

On a side note, how come I am good at arguing against them, but not good at arguing for them?

Well I will give pro helf people free chocolates!

3 Likes

Would I be a Pro or would I still be an Anti? :woman_shrugging:

Pro of course!

3 Likes

That’s quite dissapointing tbh. I used to enjoy having you on our side.

Join us and you can have her on your side again!

No, thank you, I already made the mistake of trusting your side once, I’m not making it again.

2 Likes

Maybe she was never really on our ‘side’?

2 Likes

Probably because the arguments against them are more apparent at face value; they’re already available on the Horde

The High Elf request has legitimate and reasonable reasons to exist, but there are some obstacles to overcome. Without writing an essay of a post, long story short is that Half Elves are the ultimate solution imo

My apologies for your bad experience on our side of the aisle :frowning:

3 Likes

Well, I am sorry for whatever you may have gone through. I think we can all try to get along whatever side we’re on.

7 Likes

Absolutely. No need to be at each other’s throats over a video game race, no matter how much we do/do not want High Elves added.

4 Likes

Life’s too short for that.

4 Likes

This would be great! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You werent good at either. If you were good at arguing for/against X, you wouldnt have to ask others to reaffirm how good are you at arguing.

I dont walk in here or into the discord going “Hey guys, how good am I at arguing against helves” because if I needed to huff my own farts I have better methods and far better things to do it for.

EDIT: Also, if you were good at either side…you wouldnt have changed sides or chose the supposed “”"""“wrong side”""""" to begin with.