The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Thatā€™s not saying much.

Wrathion let Garrosh out, Garrosh went to au Draenor, Gulā€™dan came back to my Azeroth.

1 Like

Hopefully when we raid boss him he levels up a bit.

It was Achimonde that sent Gulā€™dan to Azeroth if I recall correctly?

Unless I am mistakingā€¦

Hey heā€™s all grown up now. Stormwind men are built like tanks

ā€¦Not to the extent that Kul Tirans are, but Anduins a stocky lad now. He inherited some good genes from his father

Yeah, but Wrathion got the ball rolling.

Did they dance?

Blue? I like stone washed.

1 Like

Iā€™m so awfulā€¦my 438 hunter with a rank 5 cloak and 74 neck canā€™t get finished with a run so far. Iā€™m hoping if I get enough to upgrade my cloak and neck maybe Iā€™ll do better.
This is firewoman.
whoaā€¦thatā€™s messed up they combined my hunter and rogue in one. LOL

Remember you donā€™t need to beat Alleria to get the R6 or 7 upgrades, so you can burn all three orbs just getting the side wing done. :slight_smile: Iā€™ve done both the bomb run and freeing the prisoners nowā€¦of the two I would take the bomb run as slightly easier. Invis pot and get as close to the side area entrance as you can, call your pet when it drops, stay put and clear your agg, then ease your way through it knowing you donā€™t need to save an orb for Alleria. :slight_smile:

And oh, hi Fire. :slight_smile:

(MurgAltā„¢ Confirmed)

1 Like

ā€¦what did i say? Ask for help.
But nooooo. You want to be sub optimal.

That goes for both of you.
Jeez

1 Like

3 Likes

Sometimes people need tough love.

Tough love you say?

/pulls out the Awesomefish

So, who needs some love?

If I canā€™t find 'em I just make 'em. :wink:

4 Likes

Just to let you know you donā€™t need to kill the main boss to get the side objective rewards. I found this out earlier in the week. I downed trade district and dwarven district but didnā€™t have enough sanity left to kill alleria. I still got both pages.

I know, but I stumbled a little (had not done the prisoners before) and burned my last Orb at the end of wing 1 so I took the port to the cathedral and used the sanity I had left to drop Alleria hoping for some gearā€¦which didnā€™t happen.

How is everyone today?

4 Likes

A bit mmm of a hypochondriac when it comes to germs, and some news article about the new Coronavirus in Orange County is out which is giving me anxiety being in Southern California, and then next week I leave to visit my Toronto friends and thereā€™s a virus reporting there too, so I am wearing little masks because I am not getting sick!

Hope youā€™re doing okay Avarie :grimacing:

1 Like

Hey Avarie, I am in a good mood today, as it is a little bit cooler now here in Sydney than it was a few days ago. But it is still hot.

2 Likes