The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I have literally never been this angry in my life I just yelled at a duck I’m so bad.

1 Like

Your new name is Medaan.

1 Like

See also

4 Likes

No but for real, she seems to have a thing for it.

Probably won’t happen. Blizz doesn’t seem to want to go there, for whatever reason

I know, and I hate it.

1 Like

Because Golden’s a hack and can’t bear to denigrate her pet characters.

2 Likes

No kink shaming in 2020,big boy.

1 Like

In other news, I decided to split the Rank 7 Visions run into two and wound up running the prisoners side this time. Not much harder than the bomb run, finished the side zone for the quest item and Alleria off with 30% of my last sanity bar left
and the insta-rez/500 sanity back perk unused. Alleria gave me a whopping 150 toward my next perk and
nothing else.

(MurgAlt Confirmed)

Andiun only slapped Wrathion in anger to blame him since it was Gul’dan that killed Andiuns father.

Naw, he straight up gave him the superman punch. It was glorious.

I am pretty sure it was just a kiddy punch.

4 Likes

She calls it slapped, you call it punched, I call it sexy.

1 Like

Oh Murg, you always have the gif for the occasion

4 Likes

Indeed. By the end of the expansion it seems blizzard had listened fixed many issues players had with the systems albeit a bit late. Come BFA they make the same mistakes and double down on them.

Hey Guzzle, now now, no getting the wrong ideas.

My boy threw all of his weight into that one. That’d be enough to drop an ordinary person

1 Like

I still don’t get though why Andiun blamed Wrathion for his fathers death when it was Gul’dan that killed him.