The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I truly am more upset about Sira, but after Sylvanas turning Delaryn’s head towards Teldrassil before giving the order, I’d be more than fine with Delaryn being the one to end her.

I do agree though, I struggle to level through BFA on my horde toons. There isn’t an option to tell the banshee and her bootlicker to burst into flames rather than following their orders. It’s very much out of character for my toons. Even my homicidal troll warrior would murder them both before following orders.

you would think that would work but it actually wouldn’t. The horde leadership fight in battles. They wouldn’t be at orgrimmar when you took it. If you don’t capture their leaders they have no reason to surrender. This isn’t the alliance. Occupying orgrimmar would only embolden the horde.

It would actually leave the horde a lot of options. If the alliance wanted to continue occupying orgrimmar that means the majority of their army can’t engage the horde army if it decides to go elsewhere.

We could have blown it a fiery kiss then. Going to Lordaeron with no plan in place for blight and knowing they were ready for us and then having Sylv blow up her own city and waltz away wasn’t at all satisfying.

2 Likes

There was so much hope from that intro cinematic. It spoke to the old Horde struggle, sort of the misfits against the world. Maybe we might have done some back and forth with the Alliance so it wasn’t just one sided. But it felt like Horde coming together to protect each other. And then the rest of the story dropped.

The non-war campaign stuff is pretty fine, would have been nicer if say we had stopped one of the zone threats instead of failing all of them. But those quests don’t really have anything to do with Sylv or Nathanos, and at this point I think I was hitting max partway through the second zone I started.

I do have one belf at 120, and yeah pretty much avoided the war campaign stuff. I suspect I’ll have to do it to unlock the zandalari though.

Yeah, if it hasn’t changed up until the raid on Dazar.

One thing to keep in mind is we canonically did Uldir, so we also saved Azeroth again this xpac.

1 Like

I doubt I’ll bother with it in the time I have left, just 7 days. I have flight now though so maybe I’ll have the motivation to do it if I sub again.

Yah I been month to month now for a few months now, don’t have confidence in the teams and the content to commit to any long term wow sub.

1 Like

Nah, I wouldn’t waste a last week on rep grinding either.

1 Like

If I do anything it will be mog farming. I have a lot of homework coming up though so I don’t know if I will do much of that either.

2 Likes

Been working Alts and transmog runs also, LOL, I do my cloak on main once a week but that’s it, Not even interested in 8.3 except for the characters upgrades

1 Like

I haven’t done much for 8.3 and won’t. I did have to go watch Anduin punch Wrathion though. The gifs and memes have been making me laugh too much not to.

1 Like

I wish deathwing wasn’t so rolly, I just need one dragon from him to finish the dragon mount achievement, but despite constantly moving I always seem to screw up and get tossed when I’m trying to get the one mob to go all explodey.

2 Likes

Took me the longest time to learn my groove on DW, lol

Oh I loathe that fight. I wish you luck, you can have mine. I tend to get mounts pretty quickly.

Looking over my achievements I should really get around to making myself the flask of the sands, I mean I did the work to get it during Cata but have only really made it to sell them

I have an alchemist that can make it but I have yet to do so.

Considering the Horde had complete dominance of the Kalimdor landmass that would have been pretty impressive.

Too impressive for people who seemingly had no idea Sylvanas would use blight.