The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Not in the slightest I feel like Cersei when she tells Tyrion ā€youā€™re not as clever as you think you areā€ lol but I donā€™t fault you for trying your hardest coming up with idea, but Iā€™d be more prone to side with the HE group then half elves (Iā€™m of the merge HEā€™s into void elves camp if there is one)

I think itā€™d be a waste to roll high elves into void elves. I think there are three types of purple/blue elf in game now, two of which are alliance, so I donā€™t think we need to add to the second set of purple elves, especially since some of us prefer the high elf story as it is and arenā€™t interested in them drinking void kool aid.

5 Likes

Yeah I get that but I doubt youā€™ll ever see them so at least this way you can RP how you please if they throw HEs into VEs and maybe we can get more VE customization in the process.

Yeah but high elf classes we could see if they were their own thing wouldnā€™t make sense if they were rolled into void elves, and Iā€™d only be happy with totally non void options myself.

2 Likes

To me void elves are just so much cooler then HEs in the sense youā€™re referring to them, Blood Elves too but at the end of the day all of us are HEs, and if you got pinkier HE skin tones and the added HE backstory seems the most sensible. Just Bcz Blizzard has seemed pretty adamant BEs are HEs and they arenā€™t wrong but if you do get them Iā€™ll be happy for you guys heh I just doubt it

3 Likes

I just wouldnā€™t play them if that were the case, and already have little reason to want to play lately.

2 Likes

Well Iā€™m sorry to hear that, I just picked up like a day ago a 6 month subscription lol, not to impressed with 8.3 idc at all I wish Alliance had a choice arc like Horde does (I wanna support Tyrande and have it be a distinct I choose u) but other than that Iā€™m gonna do Loremaster after I done with BFA, I did kalimdor and OL before I faction changed and it gives me full credit for each zone in those continents still even tho I never been to Azuremist Isle lol. But I had to see Alliance BFA especially after sitting through Outland I was going insane questing there!

Eh, to each their own. Void Elves would be far more appealing to me if their implementation felt more organic, otherwise I agree that theyā€™re visually and thematically neat

1 Like

Yeah I donā€™t care about 8.3 at all. I donā€™t want to play mechagnomes or vulpera and I donā€™t raid or anything and the story of the whole expac has been to blah for me to bring myself to care. I spend more time talking on the forums than playing the game.

6 Likes

Maybe Night Elves get Highborne customization soon?? You have that in game to possibly look forward to?? I fancy the Nightborne / Highborne aesthetic and culture myself so it be cool to look like a Highborne assuming they add that

Yes! I love High Elves.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Give them to me now!

9 Likes

This and classic is the reason blizzard still gets my money till the classic magic runs out and shadowlands pulls a Thelma and Louise off a cliff unless something substantial is introduced besides an infinity dungeon and yet another third-party progression system.

1 Like

I am only still here because a friend had me recruit an old account and she stayed subbed so I got a free month.

2 Likes

I want a paladin Void Elfā€¦ A Void Paladin. Thatā€™d be coolā€¦ Maybe Blizzard could use that under utilized glyph system so you could make the powers voidy tooā€¦

1 Like

I just want more braids and hairstyle variations and more hair colors. Oh and tattoos and ear decor. Okay so i want lots of customization.

5 Likes

Looks good to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I for one am glad the RaF deal kept you around. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Throwing my support for Quelā€™dorei.

15 years and still hoping :crossed_fingers:t4::raised_hands:t4:

7 Likes

Not going to lie I too want a Void Elf paladin

2 Likes

Thanks! It was fun to put together!

2 Likes