The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

High elf DH reporting in!

1 Like

I love you.

What is love?

4 Likes

baby donā€™t hurt me

5 Likes

I, too, have been pretty bored with the game lately, and canā€™t say Iā€™m much looking forward to 8.3 either. Unless we finally get to do something truly productive, like kill Nathanos.

6 Likes

Oh yes, this.

Hell I would even tolerate him being rezzed by a Naaru so we could kill him again.

Oh, and make him watch as Sylvanas gets spit-roasted alive over a fire until sheā€™s burnt to a crisp before we get started. These are the only characters in all of WoW Iā€™ve ever wanted to treat this way, ever.

9 Likes

I love the way you both think, and I am in!

5 Likes

Down. :+1:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Sorry, couldnā€™t resist after seeing this

5 Likes

I mean, sure, you could kill the one character with nuance in the game.

Nuance? Hes just a dick. Thats his nuance.

Just kill the bastard and make sure to burn the corpse. I hear hes good at playing dead.

1 Like

Scratch that.

Fair enough. People will want different things and thatā€™s good, but I think because WoW is a game that is constantly evolving and changing, itā€™s possible for me to get my high elf and for you to get your Ankoan/Sethrak/Arrakoa/whoever you want.

Itā€™s just that this particular request has been around since some of us were little kids and with the addition of Allied Races perhaps it is time for this debate to finally see closure

6 Likes

On one hand itā€™s refreshing that Nathanos doesnā€™t worship the ground that the player walks on, but after everything the player has done up to BfA itā€™s strange that he doesnā€™t show some respect and therefore feels inorganic

Plus the whole self insert business while playing the whole ā€œmuh dark lady waifuā€ is obnoxious to say the least

8 Likes

Itā€™s surprising he hasnā€™t already been murdered.

And the self insert thing was supposedly a joke but still cringy as heck.

1 Like

with my proposed idea void elves would essentially stop being the ā€œraceā€ but instead they are turned into ā€œexilesā€ that encompasses all alliance thalassian elves regardless of their background.

With new appearances and new racials you could basically be whatever you wanted.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to have Night Elf paladinsā€¦ my favorite race and favorite class. Lol just my personal number one desire for the gameā€¦ night warrior was perfect, would have allowed them to be a lunar facet to holy powers, and not the Naaruā€¦ I hate the naaru.

Definitely over used and lazy creature to explain the lightā€¦ but I digress.

3 Likes

Oh NE pallies are now two expansions late. Itā€™s time they added them.

I think the Zandalari pallies and Tauren pallies donā€™t use the naaru for their link to the light, and technically the sunwell isnā€™t directly a naaru for blood elvesā€¦

Also the Dwarven and human pallies while given some guidance from dreams donā€™t get their light directly from the naaru either.

Naaru donā€™t give the light they are made of it and channel it. Theyā€™re not the lights source. Even the draenei just learned it from them I believe.

2 Likes

I would love to find a major character in this game with nuanceā€¦but until then Iā€™ll just have to make do with wanting the self-insert and the waifu he ruined by making her a crazed Villain Sue both deader than they already are. Right now Nathanos and Sylvanas have about as much nuance as Buddā€¦and I would rather see more of his story at this point than being subjected to any more of this.

Frankly Guzzle, I donā€™t think itā€™s out of the realm of possibility for her to get the Kerrigan treatmentā€¦which could well be the ā€œno, I canā€™t take any more of this writingā€ turning point in my WoW playing days.

6 Likes