The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Good luck Avarie

3 Likes

So? I also want an Undead Thalassian race playable faction. There are other games with 6 elf races. Never understood why people seem to think there should be a ā€œlimitā€ to certain races.

10 Likes

Youā€™d think the orcs wouldā€™ve adopted druidism considering how much of the taurensā€™ religious framework theyā€™ve ripped off.

2 Likes

People who complain that there are too many elves havenā€™t played/read/watched enough fantasy to understand that you can never have too many elves

12 Likes

A staple of fantasy and role-playing being all around well liked and requested?

And highly mocked by dude-broā€™s and neckbeards afraid of even the slightest femininity?

Iā€™m shocked

7 Likes

Probably stems from the elven races being both the most popular core races on both factions (sure nelves are tied woth humans, but they have slightly more).

As well as the most popular allied race being elven.

Elf races are fineā€¦but id rather have something unique and developed well to be an allied race. Having a third version of an already explored cultural identity will always seem lazy to me.

2 Likes

If YoU dOnā€™T aGrEe WiTh Me YoUā€™rE a NeCkBeArD

6 Likes

Ehhh. People were claiming to be sick of orcs after WoD due to the deflating storyā€¦and this was never a point raised.

That being said, people can dislike elves because of the same reason for population presence. Blood elves dominate the horde population and night elves equate humans in the top tier.

1 Like

But elves are most liked by neckbeards and dude-bros. Checkmate.

Objection! This is a matter of opinion not established fact!

Ohā€¦ so this whole thing devolved into neck beards and dude broā€™s eh?

Sounds like a weird way to settle something on a gaming forum?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s how things are always settled on a gaming forum.

3 Likes

So was his claim.

Butā€¦I canā€™t even grow a beard, much less a neck beard.

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry. Iā€™ll grow double to make up for you.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s kind of you!

1 Like

Shush. Iā€™m defending one not the other. Lol

That sounds like other games though, and I just get the impression Blizzard does things differently or they would have put in high elves already lol. I think co mingling HE lore into void and making it sort of like Gilneans and Wogren like someone in this thread thought of is the coolest recommendation Iā€™ve heard in here tbh

What, not a fan of my Half Elf idea?! Fite me, bro! (ąø‡ą²  Ź–ĢÆą² )ąø‡

2 Likes

My mog is complete ish for now! I will grow a tree that will fight back if a banshee witch attempts to set it on fire.

(Avarieā€™s alt)

7 Likes