The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Coming near our ladies?!

3 Likes

I am promoting cross faction mingling. Which means engaging in relations with Female Nelves, Draenei and Pandaren.

2 Likes

You make it sound like you ‘own’ them. :scream_cat:

Not own, just gotta protect the citizens from creepers. Y’know how it is, being a guard and all

1 Like

That name is funny to me now.

but also Dalaran

1 Like

Legion Dalaran is the only place in WoW where it takes forever to load into.

3 Likes

I know
! Why is that?

3 Likes

No idea
but it’s the same for me too, and I’m not running wow on a toaster.
Well, I mean I am
but it’s no ordinary toaster.

6 Likes

Hmmm, looks like the actual toaster I am using
 Well, except that mine requires a Hamster Wheel as well.

4 Likes

No leper gnome slaves?

1 Like

I use them for the Donkey Wheel to keep my power on for my place

I do hope it happens. Void elves cover most of the classes I play, but I’d like an alliance HE paladin, as well as possibly a mage. The mage I’ll go Void if I have to I guess, but I’d really like to be able to faction change some of my BEs to alliance, especially the paladin which VE can’t even choose (and with good reason).

I’d say the lack of elf paladins on Alliance (unless they gave it to night elves, which I doubt but shows how long since I’ve made one), makes me think it’d be an easy addition that people could get behind.

It doesn’t take away from horde players who still want to represent BE on the Horde. It steps on Void a little but Void is weird because it’s heavily flavored in favor of certain classes, basically anything dark just like Lightforged only make sense if they do something light. I think Shadow Priest, Rogue, and perhaps frost mage are the only classes that make sense thematically for VE.

High Elves comparatively would be the blank slate, some people would call them boring but in reality they’d have the highest appeal, as they can be just about anything, their essential lore isn’t pushing them into a corner like VE.

6 Likes

the devs for tbc outlined that the blood elves had lost their souls, as it were. your race was supposed to be a bit corrupt, not just because of the fel issue, but because you went over the line as a response to the scourge genocide.

as a result, your behavior was suppose to indicate why you would join the horde. realize, at the time, the horde were still considered the monster faction by the devs, so for light focused elves to leave the light of civilization to join a group of uncivilized monsters in mud huts, blood elves needed to be depicted as bitter and vengeful, a bit unhinged (sorta like void elves are depicted now). the final word was that the blood elves fit right in as they had become rather monstrous themselves. its no surprise that not all high elves would appreciate that approach to problem solving.

6 Likes

I think that part makes perfect sense though considering Alliance is the only faction to create an elven druid where Horde is the only one to create an Elven Paladin. :woman_shrugging:

And Elven Shamans don’t seem to be a thing, so no need to comment about that.

1 Like

That’s a good point but I’d prefer not to need to jump factions to play class/race combos. Neither of the current alliance elves fit paladin, so we’d need something new for that, but I could see BEs becoming druids after being around Tauren so long and their interest in all things magical. I’ve wanted a BE druid (just because it goes against stereotypes) since I saw the red cat mobs near silvermoon for the first time.

1 Like

i have always wanted a blood elf druid! they would look amazing. their forms would be cool too. can only imagine a belf boomkin. hehe

1 Like

I don’t see that happening. Blood Elves do look at Tauren as food.

1 Like

so. undead look at everybody as food. haha

half elves, perhaps. i think arator is a paladin. :smiley: he’s decked out in the judgement set, i do believe.

4 Likes

Wish me luck, trying for the belt I want for my druid’s mog at least once before I sleep.

4 Likes