The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I’d play that.

Why are you playing it so close then?

Can’t you just zoom in all the way and play it like that?

Yeah but the cover system is terrible.

1 Like

My eyes are bad but I can still see the effect even zoomed way out. If you can’t you may need glasses or a stronger prescription if you already have glasses.

2 Likes

I play with the camera zoomed out just enough to see my characters and what’s going on around them. If you’re talking about sitting too close to the screen though, I don’t do that. There are, however, times when close attention is required in order to survive certain boss fight mechanics.

1 Like

If that little bit of purple hurts your head I’m going to have to strongly suggest you avoid spriest.

If you’re zooming in for boss fights you’re really kneecapping yourself.

Oh I notice it, I just don’t find it bothersome or even relevant; another random proc among dozens.

P.S. Never play a Shadow Priest, you may have a seizure.

I don’t play shadow priests either.

To b fair tho you don’t even notice entropic embrace on Shadow Priest lmaooo, and also to be fair this entire game, large bgs, holy paladin light spells, demon hunters metamorphosis, boss mechanics is all one big light / transformation show, nit picking entropic embrace seems like you’re nit picking tbh

What about void elf paladi
oh that will be an abomination.

Combination of void + light = BOOM!!!

Well it’s time for a deus vulting, heathen.

1 Like

The last time I played one consistently was sometime during wotlk. I don’t like shadowform though. I leveled my nelf priest as holy through MoP. I liked disc for a bit but am not into it right now so my priests are shelved.

Void elf holy priests are a thing. So maybe not?

1 Like

tbf I think that’s one of those things that exists but we’re not supposed to talk about like Lightforged spriests or the fact that Mag’har were basically on the receiving end of a holy war from the Light but can be holy priests.

1 Like

Hmmm
how can they call light with void powers ??

Yeah, for gameplay reasons I doubt they would force a race to play just one spec.

I mean, roll one. It happens.

I am talking more on lore wise