The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Yours truly.

I am proud to be a Blood Elf.

2 Likes

It’s easy for you, because you are the best blood elf!

3 Likes

What I think is tragic is how Alliance players seem to have this mindset that they get to define Horde races in ways that benefit what they want the story to be.

3 Likes

Hey all I said is blood elves should be proud to be blood elves

Not doing this weird self loathing thing where they bash high elves as cowards and traitors and boring etc and then claim to be the high elves.

9 Likes

Blood elves are proud to be blood elves.

They are also the true inheritors of the legacy of Quel’thalas. People get sick of Alliance players constantly trying to undermine that because they have an agenda to get access to a Horde race based on a sub-faction of elves who are cowardly traitors.

1 Like

Except no one offers proof of this cowardice or traitorous activities, and calls them such names as a reason they shouldn’t be playable for the alliance but then somehow them reuniting with blood elves is okay.

13 Likes

I mean sure, other than failing to heed the call to save Quel’thalas in the Third War even thought plenty of elves from Dalaran and elsewhere did, fighting against their kin and engaging in an ethnic cleansing against them.

And re-uniting them with blood elves is definitely okay. They’re the same race as a Horde race. Simply rolling them into the larger group is much less of a deal than making the most populous Horde race neutral.

There’s nothing that says why they didn’t respond, so cowardly and traitorous is an assumption. And if they aren’t too cowardly and traitorous to be welcomed back to the people they supposedly betrayed, then they aren’t too cowardly or traitorous to be playable on the faction they’ve actually been shown to support.

6 Likes

Void Elves are the true inheritors of the Thalassian legacy!! In all honesty though I have no stake in this game, I love the master Elf race of Void Elves, but I do find it extremely unlikely that they will add another thalassian elf?? Has anyone pointed that out

Never understood why people aren’t satisfied with Void Elves; same model and animations with a slightly different shade of eye and skin color which you won’t even see under your armor.
Plus you get super cool wings and mount.

1 Like

With an added edge of teetering on the edge, and a personal pursuit of power like Yennefer of Vengeburg, and a story reminiscent of the Forsaken when they first joined the Horde how they were proving themselves, I love em :crazy_face: but I support my Alliance brothers pursuit of talking about HE’s mostly bcz I think if anything we will just get some altered VE skin tones if that

If my mum called me and said her house was on fire and I did nothing to help, it would be on me to explain why I didn’t help. They didn’t show up despite having the means to get there and despite the fact that several high elves in game state that they still see Quel’thalas as their home.

Until they provide a good reason for not showing up, sorry, but their actions are those are cowardly traitors.

And as far as re-uniting goes in-universe the blood elves have no real beef with the high elves. It has always been aggression from the high elves. It’s the high elves refusing to just admit they were wrong that’s keeping them from re-uniting and that’s all.

1 Like

Oh, is that right?

Tell my rogue alt that.

1. Their story is lacking. 2. I shouldn’t have to hide my character to enjoy it. 3. Hiding my character wouldn’t help when entropic embrace activates in combat and turns my character a gaudy shade of blue, and the effect hurts my head. 4. I’d prefer high elves that never left the alliance with model alterations and their own animations over blue blood elves.
7 Likes

Yeah, yeah, you’re a beautiful and unique snowflake.

It also makes more story space for expanding on Void Elves, which aren’t just another boring flesh colored human adjacent race. Something the Alliance already has plenty of.

2 Likes

If you can notice the entropic animation, your head hurts because the camera is way too close.

So I’m the only player whose characters have their heads, hands, feet, and midriffs exposed. Okay, pal.

WoW isn’t a first-person shooter.

When your an elf and your species is at risk dying out you don’t hang around Stormwind to hook up with humans. There are more important things than love (weird sexual fantasies for anorexic arm candy).

They can always play a human, which is so similar
 or you know, a Blood Elf, the same thing.