The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I’m a rabid Jaime/Brienne shipper, so the ending made me mad. The only thing I like was my Queen of the North.

1 Like

If this is regarding what I think it is, are you saying that their battlecries towards enemies are somehow supposed to be gentle?

They’re masters of the void. Running around screaming that they’re going to feed you to the void is a pretty intimidating battlecry.

SHOWwise if my girl Cersei couldn’t be Queen, I wanted Sansa desperately as Queen, I get the north storyline book Sansa won’t end up there I don’t think, but the feeling I had when Sansa only got the North and not all of it was probably given your posts your feelings on Void Elves

1 Like

I think Sansa was perfectly content being Queen of the North though, I don’t think she wanted much to do with king’s landing by the end of things.

I am glad to find another Sansa fan though!

1 Like

Sansa had the most developed growth, taking and learning from each person she interacted with. I Stan Cersei because she has that persona / attitude that I love in stories. But Sansa was a survivor and had a little of Cersei in her too I think, so I throw my lot in with her yeah

1 Like

Sansa was always my favorite character. I loved how strong she was through everything in King’s Landing, and then in Winterfell and the Eyrie. She learned to let them think she was broken and then at the end, she showed them how unbroken she’d become - and right beneath their noses.

Love me some Sansa.

2 Likes

I liked her from the start. The hatred people had for her made me like her more.

Especially since it was not even warranted.

I have a name saved in case high elves become a thing that has Sansa in it as well.

1 Like

I think she got a little of that from Margaery too, like that scene she has with Dany where they discuss things, I loved how she absorbed and learned and prospered !!

1 Like

I see there is no use in trying to convince u Void Elves are better :wink: were at an impass there but like I said I’m neither for or against. I am just against VE hate

I understand though, and all my characters names I like to be inspired by Lannister or Tyrell in some way, my two fav families from GOT, I even think Lannisteros sounds a bit Elf like so it works

1 Like

I wouldn’t play them regardless, but I think they should have had a better intro.

“ Horde players on Island Expeditions can encounter the Riftrunners, who are Void Elves nearly consumed by the voices that encourage them to kill and sew chaos.”

2 Likes

Okay? How is this conflicting with anything? That’s what Void Elves do. They are constantly bombarded with voices. Alleria shows this, Umbric shows this. No one has ever said that they aren’t. Their entire story premise is that they are in control of themselves and the power of the Void that fills them in spite of the voices that try to take them over.

Which is exactly the opposite of what the Riftrunners show.

3 Likes

As a Horde player you fight Alliance-allied NPCs. Void Elves. That’s part of Island Expeditions.

The Riftrunners are a Void Elf offensive group. They’re allied with the Alliance.

And they claim to be feeding souls to the void while cackling like maniacs.

Totally in control indeed.

2 Likes

Again, what do you expect them to do? They are chaos personified, but not lost to it. I think you just don’t understand what Void Elves actually are. O.o

Blizzard doesn’t know what void elves are. How would I?

All you have is your headcanon.

6 Likes

Can we at least have high elf blood elf customations
tho

1 Like

It’s not headcanon though. Literally none of what I know of Void Elves is headcanon because you’ve even quoted it.

Their entire point is that they have been utterly washed by the Void but aren’t controlled by it. If they were controlled by it, they wouldn’t be Void Elves, they’d just be Void Corrupted Elves.

You’re saying that because during Island Expeditions, they act wild and chaotic to Horde players, they’re
not in control? They’re Alliance. They’re fighting with the Alliance. Island Expeditions are a race to resources.

You’re saying that because Brewfest included a dubious drink called Voidwine, that Umbric saying the Void isn’t a toy is moot.

You’re clawing for things to be unhappy about lol.

2 Likes

Just because they are fighting with the Alliance doesn’t mean they are in control. A cackling maniac is still a cackling maniac, it doesn’t matter wich faction he’s working for.

They put void in their wine, but it’s not a toy. Right

2 Likes