The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Thatā€™s probably what the Horde thinks of them but we have knowledge they donā€™t. Just in the same way that some Alliance characters believe that the undead ought to be purged. Have you visited Telogrus Rift? Are we role-playing?

Why donā€™t you play as Horde and check out what those NPCs actually say?

1 Like

It could just be wine made in Telogrus Rift. It could be wine made from things grown in Telogrus Rift. I donā€™t think you have a good understanding of foundational magical lore if you saw Voidwine and went, ā€œthis is wine that has carelessly been made from the Voidā€. It was for a festival.

Iā€™ve seen what they say. Itā€™s a battlecry. Intimidation is a part of war.

2 Likes

Itā€™s funny how you are proud of your deduction skills while challenging that voidwine isnā€™t wine with void in it despite it being the most likely explanation.

How many vineyards have you seen in Telogrus, by the way?

4 Likes

My deduction skills suggest that you canā€™t bottle and drink ā€œthe Voidā€. I doubt Void Elves are trying to corrupt the populace at Large. Itā€™s much more likely that itā€™s some sort of wine that was added to Brewfest with the theme of ā€œVoid Elfā€ and nothing more.

Iā€™ve not seen any vineyards in Telogrus Rift, and Iā€™m not standing by saying thatā€™s the explanation. But for argumentā€™s sake, thereā€™s plenty of things that are vaguely referred to that arenā€™t physically represented in-game.

2 Likes
  • Shadeweaver Zarra yells: Exquisite souls for the Void!

• Shadeweaver Zarra yells: Feast, my pets!

• Shadeweaver Zarra yells: Feed this oneā€™s soul to the Void!

• Shadeweaver Zarra says: Heheheheā€¦ into the Void I goā€¦

• Duskrunner Lorinas yells: Embrace the Void!

• Duskrunner Lorinas yells: What a pitiful group. Prepare to be consumed.

• Duskrunner Lorinas says: Ahā€¦ the darknessā€¦ embraces meā€¦

• Duskrunner Lorinas says: Feel the entropy!

• Duskrunner Lorinas says: The Hordeā€™s savages are already here. Hmph, as if they stand a chance against the Void.

3 Likes

Again, I donā€™t know what youā€™re trying to show. Literally have no idea. What do you expect them to say during battle?

ā€œNya! Be dead!ā€

1 Like

Void Wine, now that sounds nice :slight_smile:

How about not sounding like crazed cultists?

6 Likes

They donā€™t sound like crazed cultists though. They sound like Blood Elves, mid-battle, who are infused with the Void.

You seem to have an idea of how Void Elves ought to be and are angry that they donā€™t behave that way. If thatā€™s not the actual definition of headcanon I donā€™t know what is.

3 Likes

Rightā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m extremely curious as to what theyā€™re giving Blood Elves in Shadowlands. They said itā€™s exciting, but gave us no examples of what to expect

1 Like

Knock, Knock.

1 Like

Sounds like my kind of friday night fiesta.

Nightborne are a poor example when discussing void elves.

Nightborne are no different than void elves, in the sense of what their power source has done to them. The only difference is time.

Besides, Nightborne were changed so drastically that they are no longer the same. So trying to say that they are still descendants is actually wrong. The Night elves that the Alliance has, are no longer relative to this race. Read their wiki or any other outlet.

While blizzard may give the Alliance a carbon copy of our most popular race, without much difference, they would never do the same on the reverse. Hence why Nightborne were one good choice. We get ā€œNight elvesā€ who are not Night elves or Nightborne at all and that is from their own lore. No connection whatsoever.

And that ā€œfull zone of loreā€, as irrelevant as it is to you or any alliance (night elves), is hostile to everyone. So that ā€œamazing zone with thought put into itā€, tries to kill me every time I get within range. Blizzard changes that and you might have a point.

Why keep quoting some random polygon journalist as if its a fact? We donā€™t know if theyā€™re nearly consumed by the void; to me it sounds like theyā€™re trying to intimidate the horde, like disglain said. They arenā€™t really acting crazy by attacking or taunting someone theyā€™re at war against either.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve read it, it was not compelling.

Not debunked.

3 Likes

Whoā€™s there?

Itā€™s Banana