The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Well a classy example when a developer has no idea of his own games lore because people have given compelling reasons why blood elves are not high elves in mega threads.

11 Likes

It’s not compelling and you’ve failed to argue your fan fics into cannon.

You can stick your head in the sand all you want, those videos are straight from the authority.

1 Like

No we are not sticking our head anywhere. It is pretty compelling
you just wanna parrot what ION said even though it has been debunked what he said didn’t make any sense. Go read the mega thread, pretty solid reasons why high elves are not blood elves given by people.

authority said pretty BS thing on classic too which they had to eat their own words later on so authority is not always right.

8 Likes

This reminds me of the guy from Netflix Birdbox who sued his neighbors for renovations on their house because “he had to look at it everyday”

6 Likes

That is exactly what I meant. We have normal Blood Elf defectors in Telogrus Rift studying the Void with Void Elves and High Elves. :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for recognizing that High Elves and Blood Elves are different, that is exactly why we want them as a playable faction (aka allied race).

7 Likes

Yes. The horde has high elves. And no, the alliance isn’t getting them.
High elf> Race
Blood elf> Name

1 Like

We’re not asking for another race
 We’re asking for the High Elves. The ones who stayed with the Alliance. The ones who were a big enough faction to join the alliance in Wrath and be a part of our Vanguard, and have been seen serving with the Alliance this whole time and continue to show up. Do we have to have a talk about the semantics of Thalassian Elves and what High and Blood means again?

8 Likes

I already explained what blood means. It is High elves that use the name/term as a nod to the fallen, the blood shed.

And High elves are Horde.

And to blizz: Can reckoning come already? Thanks.
Ya know? ALL the injustices. Dalaran as one example.

And it’s about time that the tides turned and blood ran. Not that the fight for Azeroth isn’t important, mind you. But I think we would have enough power for that too. When it came.

Well go tell blizzard to actually stop putting them in on the Alliance side. They show up often, and they need to kill off or have the SC join the Horde. Until they do they will have these threads.

I mean bfa saw the Void Elves join the Alliance and 1) didnt make use of the already common high elves in the alliance, and 2) despite their existence there are multiple High Elves serving the Alliance in bfa, that should have been replaced with Void Elves. lol

Folk are going to continue to ask for what is there and has been wanted forever. Despite their diplomatic attempts to say that they don’t want to add them to the Alliance.

And certainly despite anything you or any other anti-High Elfer says.

6 Likes

Okay. Well, as long as you acknowledge that you were told no (more than 3 times) and you will still, admitting the behavior, keep asking for them. So basically, setting yourself up for disappointment (on purpose I might add), to only get angry and rant at how horrible blizzard is.

Nothing more to discuss.

Oops, erm, sorry to break it to you, but the Thalassian race is no longer Horde exclusive ever since Void Elves were added.

6 Likes

Ohh.

I guess the op can delete this thread then :slight_smile:

Nah, cause we’re asking for the specific faction of Thalassian elves that are already in the Alliance and yet for some strange reason Blizzard didn’t use them to give us Void Elves.

3 Likes

You are being weird.

1 Like

My biggest issue with Void Elves. They don’t feel like a natural progression at all, the narrative is so forced and inorganic

5 Likes

You don’t know the difference between race and faction?

3 Likes

who would have thought there would be such mayhem over blue eyed blood elves?

Do I know the difference? And do you know the difference?

Clearly, yes. You don’t seem to understand that High Elves (which are already in the Alliance, just not playable) are a faction of the Thalassian race.

The only two playable factions of the Thalassian race are Blood Elves and Void Elves, and neither of those are the faction of High Elves we so much want, whether as a new allied race or, less popular, as new Void Elf recruits.

3 Likes