The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

We already have Blood Elf defectors in Telogrus Rift. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I just donā€™t want high elves rolled into void elves. It wouldnā€™t make much sense, and it would restrict class options for high elves.

7 Likes

Just going to postā€¦ that I wonā€™t be posting in threads about high elves anymore. I super support themā€¦ but people do some nasty dastardly things to the posters in this topic. GD can be really toxic sometimes folks.

13 Likes

Someone needs to lock this thread already.

1 Like

I hope they just give HORDE Blood Elves a blue eye option that might stop these BS threads.

Thereā€™s like a total of 20 Alliance High Elves they arenā€™t a faction. High Elves are Blood Elves. Blood Elves are no longer Fel Corruptedā€¦ that doesnā€™t mean they leave the Horde.

High Elves are Blood Elves. How in the 7 hells has this still going on since TBC.

3 Likes

Will you show us on the doll where this thread touched you?

4 Likes

That wonā€™t stop the request.

7 Likes

When will people realize that trying to get these threads locked will only make them come back in greater vigor. Have they not learned their lesson from the whole prohibition thing?

3 Likes

The WoW community nowadays is completely Horde dominated and for Horde players talking about High Elves should be a bannable offense, so I donā€™t think the toxicity towards this community is going to change anytime soon.

Meanwhile, most High Elf fans either lost their hope or are playing other games these days, so the discussion is starting to fade.

Itā€™s sad but the Horde side won again.

Personally, Iā€™m not caring too much anymore, WoW is falling like a rock from sky, and the new expansion isnā€™t going to fix this, Blizzard also is giving up, there are no signs of a world revamp to flesh out the lore, no signs of systems reworks even with the PVP scene completely dead and the PVE one also declining fast.

So, while High Elves are a cool thing to be added, I think itā€™s already too late, it doesnā€™t matter what is being added if the game is already dead.

3 Likes

I think he means ā€œnormalā€ defectors. Normal elves, not those corrupted by the void.

yes lets ignore the Silver Covenant and countless high elves throughout our forces. >.>

4 Likes

They will, and do.

3 Likes

The Silver Covenant is a small faction that a single High elf defector formed. Just as a single High elf defector took in void corrupted elves. The first is meaningless because itā€™s a back story for that single defector. Should read about her some time. The second is meaningless because it is the same but Alleria has more to offer in terms of a sub race.

This argument is pointless because it would be no different than saying ā€œA sub group is the same as an entire faction or race.ā€

Sure, the Silver Covenant mostly accepts pure elves, while being defectors and abandoning the very people they claim to have in memoriam.
The difference between Blood elves and the Silver Covenant, is that both do their own thing when it comes to remembering the fallen. But only one turned on said fallen, spat on them like trash.
Blood elves> High elves with a name to remember the fallen/blood shed
Silver Covenant> High elves that remember those who fell/died but said ā€œI want nothing to do with you now.ā€

The fact is that the alliance defectors are not ā€œHigh elvesā€ any longer. And have not been since the day they joined and adapted to human society, abandoning who they are as elves, their heritage.

We might have the legs and mind to walk forward but looking back says a lot more.

And here is the revisionists history that excludes the elves that left before the fall of the sunwell, and also ignores that some high elves were not interested in draining mana from living creatures.

7 Likes

That hasnā€™t been true since WoWs first expansion.

Some people donā€™t like that the prettiest people joined the ugly guys and want to keep thingsā€¦ ā€˜pureā€™. Others want a tiny waist with blond hair and blue eyes as arm candy for their human male paladins. Which is pretty much what Alliance high elves are. The rest is spending too much time focusing on fan fics.

Source on all high elves being arm candy for male human paladins? I mean the windrunner sisters, including Sylvanas, have a thing for humans, and Kaelā€™thas had a crush on Jaina, but whereā€™s your evidence for any others?

4 Likes

The lack of any others.

There are two major characters and thatā€™s what they are. Weird sex fantasies for barbie dolls. The rest are vendors and a dude who might be a blue dragon in disguise.

Well even with that small sample size, only Turalyon is a male human paladin. Rhonin was a mage, Jainaā€™s a mage and not male, and Nathanos is a hunter/ranger.

So where is there evidence pointing to high elves being human paladin eye candy?

4 Likes

Everyone knows that Thalassian women love human men.