The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

I mean lets be 100% real: Those are probably magical ballistae and can man themselves, so itā€™s possible. So itā€™s either just Vereesa with 3 magical ballistae or Vereesa with a couple siege engineers who just happen to be off screen.

2 Likes

lol, wellā€¦I suppose thatā€™s as good an explanation as anyoneā€™s going to be able to offer. :wink:

Iā€¦ummā€¦

I know youā€™re kidding - right? I mean, I really hope you are. Otherwise someoneā€™s going to have to point me to the auto-loading, auto-aiming, auto-firing ballistae controlled via magic by someone who isnā€™t a mageā€¦i.e. Vereesaā€¦in the lore.

1 Like

I havenā€™t been super active in other threads lately so that may be the issue.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, I am. I just thought that typing 100% faxx periodt would have been too on the nose.

1 Like

And here Iā€™m jealous that youā€™re getting a reaction to that and I got nothing when I made the same joke yesterday.

1 Like

Leader of an small army of her own making, Alliance hero and single mother of two. Not bad.

6 Likes

I still say her main reason for being on the line of neutrality was because of her husbandā€¦

1 Like

And Iā€™m here wondering what happened to you.

You were able to hold a conversation with people you disagreed with in a civil manner, you and me have done that in the past and weā€™ve both have tried to reach a common groundā€¦ but now you come off as snappy and condescending while injecting a lot of your personal opinion on lore facts.

:frowning:

What I truly wonder about her is why people give her pseudo ā€œrankā€ so much value. She gave that title herself despite the fact it is an iconic Farstrider title that she didnā€™t earn.

3 Likes

I wish I could give myself a title freely.

3 Likes

Youā€™re Reno - you are your own title, my man.

4 Likes

Most people I meet in game just say Ren. They always leave off the ā€œoā€.

Donā€™t they know how important the ā€œoā€ is? Especially when it concerns women?

3 Likes

It is a liiiitttle excessive to do though.

1 Like

I shall now be acknowledge as the Queen of Antarctica.

I have a lot of penguings frolicking around my ice throneā€¦

Guys, help, I think the summer heat is getting to me.

1 Like

Iā€™ll stop throwing meteors at your glacier.

1 Like

The gods of validation are uncaring and fickle, my friend.

You seem far more concerned about tone policing and judging others than actually debating any points.

But Iā€™m sure a joke about all of us wangsting about ballistas just required your stern judgement. Itā€™s really a bummer that you seem to dismiss actual arguments and focus on showing your ā€œdisappointmentā€ to people are not behaving to your standards. And thatā€™s not the first time you have done it.

But letā€™s be honest, I reply on the manner I am talked to, thatā€™s why with you I was civil in our debates, because you were as well. So donā€™t expect me to be civil with people that have never behaved as such in this thread.

7 Likes

Yeah, it was well past the cap by the time it was perma locked

1 Like

TBH ā€œRenoā€ will always remind me of Reno 911 for what is worth.

Whatever the case may be, High Elves might not make an appearance in WoW anytime soon, but they will be in Warcraft 3: Reforged!

4 Likes

My title is High Queen of the alliance because the alliance needs a leader that wonā€™t mourn the person who made a genocide possible.

1 Like