The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

I was crushed when Wildhammer Dwarves announced as a customisationā€¦ they seriously deserved the Allied Race make over like the Dark Irons gotā€¦

5 Likes

Itā€™ll bother me until the end of time that wildhammer heritage armor is technically mountain king armor.

6 Likes

I for one am glad they seem to be moving away from allied races in favour for new customization for current races. We dont really need more lazy attempts to drag out rep grinds for reskins.

6 Likes

With any luck theyā€™ll add another set to the dwarven one, like how the magā€™har get options for the different clans.

7 Likes

Also, Iā€™ll be doing old raids this week on this character so if anyone wants to keep in touch after my sub time is up send me in game mail and weā€™ll exchange discords or something.

I mean, Wildhammers joined the Alliance back in the Second War. They were absent a few years and rejoined. They have their own identity, their own history, their own customs. They even were not-so-good friends with Bronzebeard few years ago. In my opinion, they deserve their own playable spot.

One thing is having the same old dwarves, which have always been bronzebeard dwarves, get further customization.

Another thing is getting a ā€œnewā€ race to pick, an introductory scene, a voice in off giving us some info, own starting zone (likely liked to Aerie Peak), quests, /silly jokes, passives ( deffinitly something about flying mounts, which could even be more effective on Gryphons), etc.

Iā€™ll always want all the ā€œclassicā€ races to be implemented as playable (Wildhammer, Quelā€™Dorei, Stonemaul Ogres [was it stonemaul back then? not sureā€¦], Amani Trolls). None of them have happened (and probably never will).

7 Likes

Here it is. Were you looking for this? https://youtu.be/RQzlcmD-1ZM?t=1917

3 Likes

Yep! Thatā€™s it, thanks so much!

So the Megathread is officially closed perm due to reaching the post cap it says.

That means itā€™s officially okey to make a new one.

This is a High Elf thread tho, so it would just get flagged as spam.

1 Like

I no longer have trust level 3, so I canā€™t put up the one I prepared.

3 Likes

Sadness is heavy in my heart.

1 Like

Mine too, but I have no idea what I need to bump it back to 3.

1 Like

Believe in the power of friendship.

1 Like

Itā€™s the only thing I really believe in so thatā€™s easy!

3 Likes

If you lost it due to inactivity like me, you have to log in for 50% of the last 100 days, read like 20,000 posts in the last 100 days, and enter like 500 threads in the past 100 days. Something like that, donā€™t remember exactly.

EDIT: Went digging and found the info here. I forgot to mention you need to get 20 likes and give 30.

1 Like

I just love that the last two days of conversation have been about Ballistae Conspiracies

8 Likes

Wellā€¦if Vereesa hadnā€™t shown up by herself to man three ballistae we wouldnā€™t have been. :wink:

What can I say? Sheā€™s a whole lotta woman. :blue_heart:

9 Likes