The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

No, I am asking for high elves that never changed their name to blood elves and joined the horde.

I want highvale elves.

6 Likes

theyre dead. died defending quel’thalas. or were cowards who fled the continent on a boat with jaina and still died later :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Still asking for the same race to be nuetral.

No, I am asking for the high elves that are already alliance or alliance leaning to be playable.

6 Likes

Still asking for the same race to be nuetral.

Not at all.

3 Likes

It is what you’re asking for. Do you think that a name change for a Blood Elf means a race change also?

No, I think they are seperate groups of people. Blood elves would still be horde. High elves would be alliance. Not neutral.

7 Likes

No, but it does represent a shift in attitude and willingness to move on.

7 Likes

One again, still asking for the same race to be nuetral.

No, because if they were neutral they’d have a combined start area and then select a faction like Pandaren do.

It’s simple, you want to play the group that calls themselves blood elves, roll horde, you want to be the group that call themselves high elves you go alliance. Nothing neutral about it.

15 Likes

Right, so then if it is not asking for the same race to be nuetral, where would the High Elves come from then? There is no hubs for them, so where would they come from?

There are hubs for them actually, and they could be expanded upon. If they can pull void elves from their bum they can declare a place an official hub. My vote is for Quel’danil to be expanded and all the various groups of high elves unite as one group.

10 Likes

Ah what a lovely thread brought back to life

It’s doable, always has been, they just don’t want to.

Either that or they’re thinking of the most appropriate time and place to do it

Yep, there are a lot of solutions for it. It wouldn’t be that hard.

Edit: I’ve been thinking if they go the half elf route they could have options to appear closer to elven or closer to human, just give different ear length options. Then high elves could be rolled into the half elves, they’d have a different name, and a different model.

6 Likes

And it’s not a necro, so maybe stick to this one?

4 Likes

i have a solution

why dont we go with what the lore and development tell us. high elves are blood elves, void elves are another version, and there will be no more thalassian elf options :exploding_head:

No thanks.

5 Likes