The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I Always enjoy coming here to show my support for the High Elfs!

7 Likes

yet he solely places the blame on jaina and not a peep about SC. almost like he knows the SC are just lapdogs for the kirin tor and dont want to be kicked out as well. because unlike the sunreavers and other neutral high elves, the SC are almost certainly awol farstriders who are now exiled and cannot return to quel’thalas :woman_shrugging:

Yeah she ordered it

And who ordered that attack? Vareesa or Jaina?

I mean, she was the only one in there. Why would he say anything about Silver Covenant?

"JAINA YOU and the Betrayers High Elfs of the Silver Covenant who arent really here and arent really involved in anything about this whole capture but need to always be mentioned WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES!

youre the one who brought up the SC and the purge in the first place. you tell me

Anyone care to guess how long until its locked again? :rofl:

Hopefully never. I don’t mind things kept to the one topic, but people need to stop falsely flagging post in disagreement.

id rather this topic be kept open then the megathread

this this this this yep

Well, my bet of “immediately after that post, so as to demonstrate the comedic timing of forum moderation.” is already shot.

1 Like

Locked unlocked locked etc

At this point this thread has become a digital version of red light green light.

3 Likes

I just hope they fix the system so that people can’t shut down threads so easily.

3 Likes

That is like posting a bug on the bug report sub-forums. Blizzard doesn’t like the ideas of things being fixed, so they keep everything broken.

Well with any luck we’ll get alliance playable high elves so we won’t need the threads.

3 Likes

These High Elves? Hey, another flavour doesn’t mean anything different.

Those are void elves, not high elves.

8 Likes

They are still High Elves.

They aren’t what I am asking for.

2 Likes

So, you’re asking for these High Elves to be playable on Alliance.