The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

:hearts::hearts:Hugs to you to seems you need one.:hearts::hearts:

6 Likes
  1. IMO, lore carries absolutely zero weight in any argument for or against something in the Warcraft universe. The dev team at the helm right now gives no credence to its value and makes little to no effort to maintain consistency.
  2. For all arguments against high elves being playable on the Alliance, see point 1.

This decision is purely up to the devs now. If the Alliance ever sees the high elves as playable (in some fashion other than magical void-ridden blueberry and grape flavored lore abominations), those of us that have given up the Alliance to play high elves on Horde might come back. Iā€™d go back, at least.

But hey, if not, the horde are waiting for the rest of you, right? And if there arenā€™t any alliance, who cares, right? Iā€™ve given up playing alliance in retail. I do admit, most of my toons are blood elves now.

11 Likes

You hit the nail on the head brother!!

3 Likes

So Bryian - where are all of these Dark Naaru that would be required? Alleriaā€™s is dead; one fight and she completely drained it of Void Energy to empower herself. So what - we capture and torture Light Naaru until they turn Dark? I mean, Iā€™m fine with that - but I would really like to know.

2 Likes

But make more void elves like those that are playable requires a crazy ethereal, maybe Alleria can teach them how to drain void creatures, donā€™t need to be a dark naaru. Not every void elf need to be strong as she is.

2 Likes

Alleria was able to harness and use the void before the events in Argus. Her consuming the void revenant and then Lā€™ura made her powers much greater, but that does not mean every other void elf should be on the same level. Maybe hunting down and consuming void creatures could be the path of the void elves, with prestige ranging on each oneā€™s success in getting more powerful.

Besides, itā€™s not like the canon void elves have any known way of creating more of themselves anyway. Or, at least, thereā€™s none shown in the actual story so far.

13 Likes

Yes, Alliance High Elves should be a playable race

12 Likes

In a surprise twist, theyā€™re all convinently located a few islands away from Telogrus! :wink:

1 Like

They could probably find some under the same rock the void elves were under.

2 Likes

Alliance high elves should not be a playable race.

3 Likes

:smile: They could find anything under there!

They are already a playable race.

2 Likes

There arenā€™t many void elves so probably.

2 Likes

Yup, as an iconic Horde race.

3 Likes

:eyes: Thread is opened again. Huzzah. But for how long

How do we know that Void Elves arenā€™t playing Double Agent and they are actually Horde spies? Lol

2 Likes

Because they are a playable race for the Alliance and not the Horde.

2 Likes

I donā€™t trust them. Thereā€™s something fishy about them.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦Hence double agent. Not that I care. Nor does it matter. Just a curiosity.

1 Like

Why did you necro 5 High Elf threads today when this one is open then?

4 Likes