The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

As I said, Blizzard needs to add more Void Elves to the Alliance story, which then would help push the story further with them. But seems Blizzard hasn’t given much love to all the Allied races except for the Nightborne, but that is mainly with only 2 Nightborne main NPC’s. I should say there is a few Nightborne along with Blood Elven NPC’s that are within Zandalar as well, in the South-Eastern Corner, but not much of a story with them.

I know. Blizzard really needs to step up there moderation and fix up this problem.

2 Likes

Here’s a list of all the named Void Elf NPCs listed in Category:Void elf characters from Wowpedia. Their articles all have links to Wowhead if I’m not mistaken. I’ve never seen it posted here, so I thought I might as well.

Aevedos
Savia “Anguish” Anguossa
Voidsmith Aowyn
Atynar
Magister Crystalynn
Danessa
Leana Darkwind
Elestrae Dawnshard
Dewil
Selina Duskraven
Instructor Duskwalker
Fakin’ Esmer
Voidmaster Evenshade
Riftblade Kelain
Duskrunner Lorinas
Magister Umbric
Lieutenant Mendaci
Haalie Millionia
Falania Nightsoul
Keira Onyxraven
Grady Prett
Rauvir
Shade
Mastus Snowspray
Vazun Starspeaker
Vinter Tysiel
Nicanor Ward
Shani Ward
Whisper
Alleria Windrunner
Shadeweaver Zarra

EDIT: Seriously, locked again? This “large number of community flags” thing is ridiculous.

9 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This Forum programming is getting out of hand.

5 Likes

Right? Why unlock it if one more flag will just lock it again?

2 Likes

Yeah, whoever keeps flagging this topic like this is getting way outta hand. No one’s doing anything wrong, just supporting High Elves, and talking about Elves in general. I think that someone needs to get a life and stop repeatedly flagging this discussion like that.

2 Likes

We’ve been mostly civil too
 A few of us go a little off the deep end here and there, but nothing extreme. lol

1 Like

This happened quite a few times to the mega-thread too, tbh.

1 Like

I am surprised it was unlocked ahead of time. Maybe they are looking into it.

Edit: Or not. Closed again.

2 Likes

Whoa. This thread is still going?

Impressed.

Post on good people!

:sunglasses:
H

4 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

Here’s hoping this stays open, and that our persistence pays off and we get our alliance high elves.

4 Likes

I don’t get why they keep closing it.

2 Likes

People are spamming it with flags which autolocks it.

3 Likes

Boy technology is great.

Yeah, hopefully they can figure out a way to prevent it. It’s been abused, and not just for this topic.

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Showing that love for Playable Alliance Quel’dorei.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I’m happy this Thread is back again. Still kind of sad that the Megathread is ether officially locked or just basically blocked altogether. Such a Shame that all of that amazing art and ideas are lost.

Back again with showing my support and love for Playable Alliance High Elves AKA Quel’dorei. If not a Actually Race then hopefully Full on Customization Options for the Void Elves.

6 Likes