The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

What are you talking about?

Blood elves are high elves, just a title difference. So
roll a blood elf.
High elves also used dirty tactics, like ethnic cleansing, and harnessing unruly magic to give to a singular person, and feeding their own people to sharks.

I don’t think you know what one is really.

Except the Sunreavers never betrayed Dalaran. Not sure where you get the idea that they betrayed Dalaran three times.

I guess its betrayal for running home to fight for your people who are dying to an undead scourge?
Your view is rather twisted

1 Like

That’s not a “tactic”.

And the Purge was not targeting an ethnicity.

And they captured most of the targets rather than killing them.

It was a Horde vs. Alliance thing during a war, not a “kill blood elves on sight”.

So, just because you call it “ethnic cleansing”, it doesn’t mean it was.

3 Likes

It there, just look it up.

1 Like

Do you mean the second war? Because Quel’thalas made the first move there.

1 Like

Eliminating a singular aspect of your enemies forces to weaken them as a whole? Its a tactic.

The only ones targeted were Sunreavers, who are blood elves, which is a form of ethnic cleansing.

Who the Kirin Tor offered to have them leave peacefully. False imprisonment is bad mmkay.

Uh
yes it was.
It was specifically targeting the Sunreavers for the action Garrosh took. It was not a Horde v. Alliance thing since the target was only the Sunreavers.

Except by every definition it was, and it was stated by Blizzard they wanted the alliance to do something that was viewed as grey and possibly evil to mix things up.

Guess what is never going to happen again?
Alliance doing grey things.

1 Like

It certainly is.

Blood elves.

Just because you don’t know what an ethnic cleansing is doesn’t mean it wasn’t.

1 Like

I usually equate ethnic cleansing as “genocide”, but you are right in that, if just removal of a group counts.

So, well, I don’t regret our non-genocidal ethnic cleansing of a genocidal faction that threatened us.

Thought, if you consider high elves the same ethnicity as blood elves (I don’t), then you can’t call it ethnical cleansing.

1 Like

What happened in the sewers was definitely an attempted genocide.

But quickly remind me, which genocide did the Sunreavers perpetrate? Because besides the fact that there were no other attempts at genocide in MoP by playable factions, the Sunreavers were not guilty of anything they were accused of.

1 Like

Theramore and the theft of the DIvine Bell were both done with help of Sunreavers.

It doesn’t matter if the group as a whole didn’t do it. They were not policing themselves and their negligence was a threat to Dalaran and the Alliance. In the second case, the leader of the group knew about it and did nothing.

2 Likes

Theramore was a legitimate military target and all the civilians were evacuated.

And the theft of the Divine Bell was not done with the help of the Sunreavers. One Sunreaver helped and did so without the support of the organisation.

If someone who lived down the street from you stole something and you were arrested for it, would you think that was fair?

So then the guy who did it and maybe Aethas could arguably deserve punishment.

2 Likes

Delete yours then.

Worgen were a joke for a lore about until partially Legion and they are a core race.

1 Like

Youve spent more time downplaying Alliance races and accomplishments than anything.

You have no right to even say that at this point.

2 Likes

It’s amusing to me that I leave for half an hour then come back to check this thread and there’s been like 100 new posts. Lol

That is a slow day

2 Likes

Pandaren are a little bit of a joke even now regarding the alliance and horde factions actually
 They’ve done so little with them. :frowning:

2 Likes

Tbf I imagine they’re very hard to write for.

True enough. Feels like blizz had plenty of lore for pandaria and kinda forgot the alliance and horde ones were from another place with focused ideals. Lol

Yea being a neutral race sucks when our faction ideology is barely represented and not focused on in its expansion introduction.

Rather would have been just one faction over being both

3 Likes

Plus they somehow have to fit into a larger Horde Alliance narrative when they’re just basically along for the ride and don’t even have any beef with each other beyond some mild philosophically charged disagreement.

“I believe in being flexible”
“I believe in being principled”
“Therefore I must slaughter you”

3 Likes