The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I’m not agreeing with you at all.

Highmountain still got a much better recruitment storyline. And void elf moments in BfA are still comparable to highmountain ones.

1 Like

Flat out lie and you know it

She chimed in pointing out that Void elves have been 24 months without development. Bourbon and me pointed out old races waited years for some development and then she claimed Highmountains had more presence and development than Void elves during BFA.

Lets watch as Alamara says Lasan appearing in an Invasion quest and at the end of the Stormwind scenario is equal to Umbrics War Campaign and Invasion involvement

2 Likes

I thought she already said that?

Well Void elves definitely had more of a presence, but they hardly have any meaningful development. I guess it depends on how we’re looking at it

3 Likes

That’s what I’ve been trying to say.

If mere presence counts as development. Then both HM and VE are in similar spots and even VE have it a little bit better.

But realistically speaking, just being there is not developement.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

This. If we count presence as development then Void Elves lead HM by a long shot. If not, then they’re pretty comparable

5 Likes

Whatever, dude. In the end, void elves are still a lore joke.

1 Like

Don’t you think, Alliance has done more with the Silver Covenant then we have with the Ren’dorei? Story wise and in game. I mean Alliance has everything the Ren’dorei & Silver Covenant has to offer Mounts, Tabard and I would say More History / Justification With the Silver Covenant (imho). I feel the Silver Covenant, High Vale at Quel’danit lodge, High elves at Allerian Stronhold, Dragongard Keep, Have a more Alliance story then Ren’dorei do. (imho). These were all examples in game as a Alliance player had to work with to progress the story.

2 Likes

If we’re talking about doing things
 then I’ve never seen a high elf leading an invasion into Horde alligned lands like Umbric did.

Sure, they’re lacking development as much as every other Allied race, but they were at the forefront of the invasion.

No. Not really.

none of those have an alliance story. Their story is folded into the blood elf story. The Void elves have an opportunity to actually make a story of their own with the alliance. The high elves don’t, they’re tied into the blood elves.

Silver Covenant has made it quite clear what they think of the Horde if I’m not mistaken though. Though Veressa does tend to let her kinship show through some time to the Sin’dorei High elves

2 Likes

And yet they never were at the forefront and leading an invasion into Horde lands.

1 Like

They were at forefront of removing the Horde from Dalaran.

1 Like

Killing shop keepers isn’t quite the same as the Zandalari Empire and the Kor’kron.

1 Like

I always felt she Kept the Silver Covenant neutral all these year and not officially joining the Alliance was because of Rhonin but now hes gone who knows, just my opinion though.

2 Likes

Dalaran is Horde territory now?

1 Like

All land is troll land.

1 Like