The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Y’know, you’re basically stealing my daily likes with your use of gifs.

Very interesting. I would’ve liked to hear that discussion at Blizz HQ

4 Likes

You’re part of the problem.

2 Likes

His story is NOT representative of dwarf lore after he became speaker of Azeroth. Like
 seriously.

I mean
both are alliance characters?
Both are human?
Bolvar’s lore, however, stopped being for humans after WotLK when he became the LK. It became the DK lore.

I get where you are trying to go, but you need to consider when a character’s story stops being representative of that group. it isn’t representative of that group, it is representative of them and only them.

Kael’thas lore is blood elf lore because it directly impacts theblood elves and the player’s reason for being.
Bolvar becoming LK, or Magni becoming speaker stops being about those races and more about them and the world as a whole.

Don’t make me stomp you.

1 Like

It didnt happen because Pandaren had no relevance to the Outland story. So they avoid Cata races two expacs earlier.

With that ilvl?

1 Like

No, you’re not just moving the goalpost
 the goalpost has become Sonic the Hedgehog stuck in a loop and repeating “gotta go fast!”.

Not only you’re downplaying and overplaying the role of Void elves and Highmountains in whatever way it’s convenient for you, on top of that you’re flat out calling Magni the king of Ironforge and counting him speaking for the planet as dwarf lore for the benefit of your flimsy argument.

1 Like

Ilvl has little relevance in PvP. but if you insist

I don’t cause problems, I solve them. That’s what guards do

3 Likes

I’ll happily stomp you while spamming necrotic strike <.<

human aggro noise intensifies

1 Like

1 Like

I would think the other helfers here would want him to cut it out and mention it to him. If anyone here who opposes alliance high elves says anything we’re going to be condemned for being meanies. Imo, we should try to let the helfers police themselves. :hugs:

You should make it clear that your discord doesn’t welcome anyone who disagrees with them in your advertisement.

1 Like

“Moving goalpost” became the straw argument for “I can’t argue against what you are saying”.

So, these are not dwarf lore?

1 Like

Can i be unbanned from that discord btws? I can be cordial and never post there

I occasionally will, but I try not to dog pile on people. If y’all are already debating someone, I try not to add even more for that person to respond to

2 Likes

No, moving the goalposts is when you change the rules Alamara. You do this in every argument.

someone says point about BFA
Alamara says prove it
point gets proven
Alamara counters with Legion

The instant you move from an argument focused on BFA to use a point about Legion
thats moving goalposts in its textbook form

4 Likes

You were banned? What exactly did you do?

1 Like

Asked to be banned after calling Aldo a moron

It took me ages to find a version of this song that wouldn’t get me a vacation from the title alone.

1 Like