The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Welp, you win, you’ve rendered me speechless and have shown how far you’re willing to go to not admit you’re mistaken.

2 Likes

We do know what his job is. We saw it in Legion, didn’t you play the quests? He’s the guide for all Highchieftains since Huln, and he’s the one to conduct the ritual for the chieftain to assume leadership and learn the secrets of the tribe.

That’s lore. It’s what void elves lack.

1 Like

Oh so he does one thing. By that logic, Umbric pursuing magic to help better the elves is about the same.

2 Likes

These Quel’dorei?

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Highborne

1 Like

Umbric pursues knowledge of the void to better understand what they have become and how to control it.
Alleria is one of their leaders, and is assisting them in how to use it for good, and how to ward off the negative.

It could be worse. She could have said Liadrin and Aethas on the Vindicaar was ample Horde lore.

The walking retcons? Fair enough

1 Like

Should have been pandarens.

1 Like

To be fair, Horde-aligned black dragons would be pretty dope.

Wait a sec

I
 seem to have some memories

Wouldn’t they have been far more likely to be Horde at that time though?

1 Like

I personally prefer blues.

If the King of Ironforge, father of the dwarf queen and brother to two of the most important dwarf NPCs, who executed a ritual to become one with the earth and ended up becoming the Speaker of Azeroth, does not count as dwarf lore?

You people are confusing racial lore with faction lore. Magni does not count as an Alliance character, but his story is dwarf lore.

Just like Tirion Fordring or Bolvar Fordragon are human lore, even if not Alliance characters.

Or Kael’thas was blood elf lore, but not a Horde character.

1 Like

They were the proposed Alliance race in TBC like early in development.

Or dear shadow she’s doubling down.

1 Like

Congratulations - I can not possibly fault your use of Queen as a way of announcing your win.

3 Likes

Conniptions

2 Likes

I’m presenting arguments and examples.

All you can do is attack me personaly in response. That says a lot.

1 Like

Because Magni being speaker of Azeroth does nothing for dwarves. By this own logic, you are destroy your previous “appearance = lore” argument.

1 Like

Blues aren’t nearly as metal.

1 Like