The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Ah yes, thank you.
Random flavor text that has absolutely no effect on the grand story.

Woopdee freaking doo.

That and leveling through Eversong, otherwise I agree

1 Like

1 Like

Ehhh, you could say that about any starting zone tho

1 Like

The joke was more that people care enough about what youā€™re doing.

The closest Iā€™ve had in the last week to anyone on my bnet showing me any attention was one guy who added me to bnet to tell me to stop throwing his alt off the side of Highmountain because he wanted to turn in a quest and someone who sucked at egg catching.

2 Likes

We are having a lore discussion here. If you donā€™t care about lore, you have nothing to add here.

They didnā€™t? They joined the Horde, their leader got really close to Baine, we learned of their wards against the Void to protect Highmountain (in their recruitment scenario).

And Iā€™m not even using Ebonhorn as an example. He, after all, guided their society for millenia and got a role in the main Azerite storyline.

1 Like

Hey, atleast we can say that the highmountain tauren had more development in bfa than the high elves.

3 Likes

Using Ebonhorn is like using Kalec for elf lore.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t Ebonhorn neutral this xpac anyway?

1 Like

Yes. Hes Wrathion this expac

Good, since heā€™s a dragon that is literally helping everyone and is not a Tauren - he just feels like looking like one.

Didnā€™t work out this time, loser.

Victory is mine.

1 Like

Just because the answer is not one you like does not mean you can consider it invalid.
You donā€™t experience anything lore specific playing any race unless its a heritage quest. Ever.

You donā€™t get specific quests for purge of dalaran as a blood elf.
You donā€™t get racial only quests for a tauren during the HM story.
Nor anything racial specific for night elves when dealing with nightborne.
The entire narrative you are trying to push is dramatics while demanding it be considered valid.

Lore can be developed, so lore doesnā€™t matter.
Game design does, and game design wise, that is why Helves is a dead request.

1 Like

Ebonhorn was raised by Huln Highmountain and has literally guided the Highmountain highchieftains for 10,000 years while disguising as a highmountain tauren and not having any contact with other dragons for all his life, thought.

Just like Velen was in Legion. Thatā€™s still draenei lore.

We are talking race lore, not faction narrative.

1 Like

True, but I think it applies more to Blood Elves than letā€™s say, humans. Blood Elves get to see the aftermath of the Sunwell being destroyed and how it changed their people. They needed that development in TBC

As a human, I just get sent to kill the enemies of the Alliance. Bandits, knolls, murlocs, etc.

2 Likes

And we also learned of why the Void elves became what they are and why they joined the Alliance. Again, if the HM scenario, which happened during the end of Legion counts as ā€œBFA developmentā€ so do the one for Void Elves.

Stop raising the bar whenever itā€™s convenient.

And heā€™s also one of the two living black dragons that are still alive. If you want to count Ebonhorn tanking mobs for me in a scenario, then Magni counts as ā€œDwarf developmentā€ because heā€™s been talking for the planet.

But I thought keeping portal open was super relevant :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Guided for a 10000 years is just an abitrary number. It means nothing when we dont know what his job is besides protecting from Old God corruption.

He does count as dwarf lore.

1 Like

Draenai tho

1 Like

Tell any dwarf player than and they will get so mad.

1 Like