The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

They went through a special circumstance as a small group of outcasts. Where is it shown that they have found a way to replicate their transformation? I am betting itā€™s where they came from, nowhere.

1 Like

I checked the wiki to see if there was any hints or info about it but all it told me is that they were looking into seeing if they could, not that they could.

6 Likes

I am sure if the five of them put their heads together they can think of something. Unless their tentacles get grabby, then theyā€™ll just get stuck.

2 Likes

Mmm tentacle po-

Wait thatā€™s not PG.

2 Likes

I kind of agree. The existence of Void Elves are a bigger problem for High Elves than the Blood Elves are. Would blizz give the Alliance two versions of a core Horde race? Probably not. As much as Iā€™ve talked about people placing self imposed restrictions on themselves as to what an allied race can be, this is one that I see Blizz believing in

Which is partially why I support Half Elves

2 Likes

Yeah, Half Elves that continue the High Elf story on the Alliance would be good new avenue to address. And the whole ā€œthereā€™s only 3 half elfs ever shownā€ is slapped away because of Void Elves and because Blizzard hasnā€™t had a solid reason for a brand new model to make enmasse.

2 Likes

Donā€™t get banned, Iā€™d be sad and bored.

1 Like

As far as Void Elves creating more of themselves go, itā€™s somewhat implied in game and outside of it by the devs. I highly doubt weā€™ll ever hear more about it though, the implication is probably more than enough for Blizz

Iā€™ve been moderated for less silly things. Like calling myself stupid on a very obvious alt.

Sounds pretty dumb if you ask me. Almost as dumb as those Stormwind guards, I hate those guys.

2 Likes

I believe in Human Potential at least.

1 Like

I would accept just half elves if they were done right. Iā€™d prefer them to lean more towards the elven side, not that humans are bad. Ears just a bit shorter, different stances, maybe a slimmer build than the humans but still similar and make them a bit taller or something.

4 Likes

As long as they donā€™t stray near that god awful Kalecgos modelā€¦

4 Likes

Agreed. Thatā€™d be a deal breaker for me and I donā€™t even play guy characters.

According to the rpg they are instantly recognizable as Half Elves. Theyā€™d somewhat resemble both, but theyā€™d be unique

I want them to have more fabulous hair than the belves have, and only Reno can ever have access to them from a belf character.

I think short pointy ears and a human like face would be a start, maybe make their body look human but more slender

4 Likes

Iā€™d like their ears to be midway between human and helf in length, and let me steal the lovely ear decor nightborne get.

2 Likes

I think Talendrions mock ups, look like a pretty good draft for what could be considered Half-elves.

2 Likes

I would love that as a base for them.