The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Being disengenuous isnā€™t necessary, is it?

4 Likes

Yeah, but why not get something that the Horde actually wants?

The request for Night Elves is, 1. Disingenuous. and 2. Makes 0 canon sense. and 3. Is redundant because they already have Night Elves.

There isnā€™t a genuine request for the male night elf model. Iā€™m likeā€¦ the only dude who wants a male night elf shaped Nightborne.

2 Likes

The high elves we want arenā€™t fresh from silvermoon, the ones we want left it a while ago.

But I can only speak for myself. I wouldnā€™t waste time in a thread requesting horde night elves, but I canā€™t control anyone who might oppose them.

2 Likes

To shatter the illusion that the Horde always gets what it wants.

But since weā€™re the Horde we donā€™t need to get normal Nelves, we can get something new thatā€™s Nelf Related and highly requested.

Naga Nelfs.

Itā€™s just being obtuse for the sake of trying to upset people.

He knows High Elves arenā€™t Blood Elves.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re very mildly changed blood elves.

If nightborne are the same as night elves because theyā€™re similarly looking aesthetically to night elves then void elves are the same as high elves since theyā€™re almost exactly the same.

4 Likes

I think the Horde getting playable Naga is dope.

I think they should get Ogres based off the Kulā€™tiran model too.

and I think Eredar on the Horde would be fine too. But, you need to have the red dudes. I know youā€™re personally against that.

Even the Undead Night Elf request is alright.

The, ā€œNight Elfā€ request is dumb because Nightborne are Night Elves. The Horde didnā€™t get the short end of the stick when they did the Nightborne, Void Elf thing.

and like I said, the only people that are gunning for a male night elf model for the Nightborne is me and likeā€¦ maybe three other dudes. Itā€™s not classic anymore.

2 Likes

Are you?

You know that high elves are Blood Elves, even if by a different name.

3 Likes

I would faction change my Sinā€™dorei also.

1 Like

Not even close.

Nightborne are just night elves with a tan and glowie tattoosā€¦ and not always a tan. They have matching skin tones to some Night Elf skin tones.

Void Elves have tentacles. Also, wildly different skin tones, eye colors, oh and tentacles.

Did we mention the tentacles?

2 Likes

Truthfully I donā€™t see why naga would be alliance anyway. They have a longstanding hatred of night elves and the night elves feel the same. Iā€™d be confused if they went alliance.

2 Likes

Someoneā€™s not being honest again.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not against Male Eredars, Iā€™m just choosing not to acknowledge their existence more than what is needed.

Naga Nelves make sense since they are former Highborne like Belves and thanks to WC3 had some connections to Belves there.

Eredar works too as Draenei are the Belf counterparts for gameplay reasons.

Another point you may not enjoy hearing is Blizzard might think it makes more sense to give the next Belf AR to the Horde and the next nelf AR to the Alliance.

1 Like

Especially given that high elves, in the form of Blood Elves, are an iconic Horde race.

As someone that almost exclusively plays NEā€™s, and working with the presumption that the playable faction of Horde-aligned NEā€™s would have some reasonable justification(s) for working alongside the Horde, I wouldnā€™t be bothered by it at all.

If weā€™re lucky, the tree-hugging aspects would gravitate towards the Horde. :laughing:

1 Like

And Iā€™m sure no one else would either.

Nah.

Pretending that playable High Elves, (Neutral Blood Elves) are Blood Elves switching sides is just intentionally playing dumb.

Saying that it requires some other exact trade when there is an obvious canon separation of the two groups is absurdā€¦

and besides that, Horde got an exact replication already with Nightborne while Alliance got some weird blueberry lovechild.

So if anything, to be fair at this point, Alliance deserves neutral Blood Elves and Horde deserves some Alliance race with shark fins or some crap.

4 Likes

Judging by the male Draenei population you wonā€™t have to worry about it much.

2 Likes

I say they give them gnome sized ogres with magenta skin and weā€™ll throw in shark fins for arms. They can live inside of a rock and have been around but no one had ever heard of them before becauseā€¦reasons!

2 Likes

Nightborne are the same as night elves because they look the same according to you.

So which is it? Is it story or aesthetics?

You wouldnā€™t just be changing your answer to favour the Alliance getting and keeping stuff, would you?

Make up your mind.

1 Like