The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Nightborne aren’t literally night elves any more than void elves are literally blood elves.

2 Likes

Pfft

If different colored eyes don’t make Blood Elves a different race from High Elves then glowie tattoos don’t make Nightborne a different race from Night Elves.

My Nightborne and Night Elf dudes literally share a skin tone and hair color.

3 Likes

And I’m proud to be a Belfican
Cause at least I know I’m pretty
And I wont forget the Helves that died
Who gave hair spray to me
And I’d gladly pose right next to you
As a troll gets pissed today
Cause there aint no doubt
I love this race
God bless the Pretty Belf Race

1 Like

It’s been a while since I’ve heard the belf anthem, it’s beautiful, truly beautiful!

2 Likes

Tsk Tsk. You wouldn’t be suggesting that the Horde have a race go neutral but not the Alliance would you? That’s not very fair.

I’ll take my Horde night elves to go thanks, they can help me wipe out what’s left of the Alliance ones.

Well, it wouldn’t make any logical sense for Night Elves to become neutral.

But
 sure? who cares? Hordes already got them.

2 Likes

I still vote for the goat women.

Yeah but all the anti’s want the race that they already have. Not because they want em’ though.

So no goat girls for you.

2 Likes

What race?

It honestly doesn’t bother me what other people ask for. If I don’t want it, I won’t play one if they are added, and if I do want it I will throw in some support.

2 Likes

Night Elves. The Nightborne are Night elves.

So the request for people against for Night Elves is just this assumption it’s the race Alliance players are most attached too.

But they’ve already got them. Like, what would be the point of adding Night Elf females to the horde? They’ve got the exact same model. There is nothing pertinent about that request that couldn’t be easily tackled by more Nightborne customization.

So they want the Night Elf male model? I main a Night Elf male
 and me and the six other Night Elf males probably all seriously doubt they’re after that model.

Not to mention they’ve got everything but the heads hands and feet of that model already with Zandalari trolls.

2 Likes

And I’m sure such a request would go by without any argument or annoyance from the greater night elf playing community? No one would get upset or attempt to fight it?

You’ve already got em’.

1 Like

Well don’t you know we Horde get something new in return?

So Naga Nelfs it is.

San’layn.

It’s perfect.

Plus people would actually play it.

1 Like

Exactly. So no one would get upset if night elves fresh from Teldrassil joined the Horde.

Everybody would think it’s stupid. But you’ve already got em’, so who cares.

It’s not like we’ve ever asked for Blood Elves.

1 Like

We already have blood elves, San’layn is more of what we already have. If Alliance get more access to Horde stuff, it has to be reciprocated.

but those are helf based not nelf based.

It’s cute when you’re being obtuse.

We’re not asking for Horde stuff, so
 shrugs

Your argument has neither sense nor weight.

2 Likes