The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Yup, dull as dishwater now

1 Like

I preferred the Blood Knights as being edgy anti heroes that had to rely on darker methods for their powers. Now they’re just so
 boring

4 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

I think they’re still interesting just because they’re not actually required to worship the Light. They can just draw on the Sunwell for Holy energy without so much as an in nomine patris passing their lips if they so choose.

Yeah, paladins sure are boring.

1 Like

One idea, it may be do-able is to have the Blood Elf/High Elf be either Horde or Alliance just as Pandaren are either one.

Screw that.

I commend you on at least being honest about what it is you want, though.

1 Like

That would be to easy. :wink:

1 Like

I spoke with MrGM at a Blizzcon, and he supports this idea.

Actually, it wouldn’t, to be fair. If Blood Elves were made MoP-style neutral a there would have to be a huge migration of pre-existing blood elves, not to mention a lot of them would be up in arms as to why they just got un-factioned. How would the implementation process work?

Only maybe NPCs. No one would be forced to move their Blood Elf character, unless I am confused here. Players and their characters wouldn’t be uprooted.

However, the Blood Elves aren’t the elves being asked for here. They are Horde and their story is tied to the Horde. All they have to do is update the story for the elves that aren’t Blood Elves and make them playable
 Which is what the High Elf request boils down to essentially. For those who think Blood Elves and High Elves are the same thing, it would look like another Pandaren move, but for those who don’t it means they are:

adding story for the elves that aren’t horde
adding a new option for players when they create a character

2 Likes

Let the existing Blood Elves remain as they are. or
 give them a choice if they want to change their faction.

I myself rather remain a Blood Elf. Not that I really like the Horde. but I certainly am not amused by the Alliance.

1 Like

And which of the Alliance’s races would be going neutral, keeping in mind that blood elves are far and away the most popular Horde race?

I dunno, y’all want Dark Irons?

2 Likes

No, no, no, not high enough population count.

No, not the population argument!!!

1 Like

I want the Goat womens, but just the womens. You can keep the dudes.

I mean their playerbase percentage.

Oh

Alterac/Syndicate/Defias humans, then?

2 Likes

I’m not sure which makes the argument better, a lot of helfers are nelf fanpeople, so night elves might might put the request into a more personal perspective.

True, undead Night Elves may be the right comparison then

1 Like

I know, its why i chose it. 8D

1 Like

No, neutral blood elves. Neutral night elves. Not undead ones.