The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I would argue this describes at least 9 out of every 10 people who speak out against playable High Elves. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I was joking guys, I don’t really think Blizz hates us, I just think they see us players as slaughtering pigs.(another joke guys)

1 Like

If Blizzard wasn’t so short-sighted, they would’ve left the Primer thread intact.

By forcing any subject into a single thread, they’re just creating argument rooms, and they’re not going to get any actionable feedback on any issues.

2 Likes

I imagine that for someone that wants an echo chamber it might look like that.

This right here, all feedback should be heard since such addition wouldn’t happen in a vacuum.

2 Likes

I won’t name names because that’s rude with an attitude but I can think of certain individuals on both sides who aren’t exactly here for a healthy discussion.

I don’t agree with this statement. I find it quite silly.

More like they see you as a poor pony chasing after a dangling carrot of promises.

1 Like

To be fair, that’s all of us.

Some chase the carrot that is escapism, others want to be competitive, others just can’t bring themselves to quit.

And others want, well

2 Likes

Same here, I won’t name names either. Overall I am more interested in discussing ways to add high elves that would make more people happy rather than doing to same few arguments on an infinite loop.

2 Likes

In 8.3 I shall chomp down on a certain carrot of legendary proportions.

To infinity and be- Wait I can’t say that or I’ll get sued.

1 Like

For me I am fairly new to the forums, and made allot of mistakes in the past few weeks when discussing this topic, Im still learning protocol, with the help of my fellow Alliance Quel’dorei supporters/ friends in discord I am trying to to do better on the forums and learn to be more proper. So I do apologize if I made people angry. I am working to self improve on the forums.

4 Likes

I can’t imagine anyone being super angry on these forums, so no need to apologize.

2 Likes

All good, my guy. Just be respectful in debates here and most people will treat you right :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You do realize my mind already works in questionable ways normally, with how sleep deprived I am it only makes it worse, right?

What do you think I’ll take from this?

2 Likes

I’ve been cranky at times. Stressful real life stuff doesn’t always translate to a pleasant demeanor on the forums.

3 Likes

That
 I’m
 excited
 to hold a very long
 and very big
 and very hard
 sword in my hands?

2 Likes

A particularly handsome Blood Elf best buddy? Tell me about it, sister

Hey, I can quote people now!

3 Likes

It’s probably possible that Blizzard could manage to just adjust textures and stances, but I feel like the only option that most people would happily tolerate is for the High Elves to experience some sort of narratively-driven physiological shift (similarly to Void Elves).

(In before, “then they won’t be High Elves anymore!”)

1 Like

No, stop, my fangirl mind will go on overdrive!

On a side note
 you should do this: ‘https://discord.gg/9mEb7u’

2 Likes

In my opinion, Half Elves are the way to go. Good reason as to why they’d look different from Blood Elves, and they’d carry on the theme of the Alliance High Elves that we love

5 Likes

That’s certainly an option, as well – probably less contrived than, “all the High Elves were bit by radioactive spiders”, too. :laughing:

3 Likes