The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I’d be fine with updated lore to explain an altered model personally. I don’t need the belf model. Just have similar hair and skin shade options without them being identical and change the stance and model, do different animations and stuff.

2 Likes

I still can’t upvote

But I’ll always support this over High elves.

1 Like

While I’m neutral to High Elves, I am pro Half Elf and pro Storm Elf.

4 Likes

Storm elves would make me so happy. I want high elves with half elf options, and I personally want the high elves to have a distinct model.

1 Like

Jaina needs to stop hoarding all the Thunder power the SC worked so hard to get.

3 Likes

Elven shamans would make me a happy camper.

4 Likes

I’m out of likes but I like this post.

1 Like

I tend to run out of likes very quickly in these threads

3 Likes

lol ok
I’m glad you weren’t serious. :hugs:

Huh, yeah when I looked it up you’re right, they were upset about it. At the same time, it isn’t as if anyone left against their will. It was country and people before Dalaran.

No, because in this case you have a group of people from quel’thalas who are bringing that culture to Dalaran. Many of those in Dalaran clearly also consider Quel’thalas home moreso given they left with Kael’thas when it occurred.

No. It would literally just be “we;re joining Dalaran without your permission”, that doens’t mean “we are going to be expatriots by joining without your permission.”

Lor’themar makes it clear their numbers are low, he was not going to exile them. I do not agree with this interpretation.

It all makes so little sense!

And their recovery afterwards. At the end of it, once you’ve seen Anasterians ghost and speak with Liadrin, it is all about how they’ve recovered from it.

Anveena was the first sunwell’s remaining energies. She, and the Naaru were used to reignite the sunwell. Even if it wasn’t, they went back to their previous culture after.

Yes, they certainly did. The Blood Knights are Paladins, thats like saying that the culture of humans changes the moment they obtained Paladins after they were previously Priests. This isn’t the case. Just like their Priests, they revere the light and use it as they did in the past.
The scryers were also a group that went AGAINST kael’thas, who had begun to radically change the way blood elves behaved.
The same applies with the Scyers.
The sunreavers have had a history with Dalaran for 2k years, why would they be abolished?
THe Religuary goes in direct line with their culture which reveres magic as well. These are not cases of their culture changing, it is a case of them maintaining it using new organizations. What matters is how those organizations operate and behave, and that is within the scope of their previous culture.

Besides what you listed and the clear statement of them worshipping the light and statements of preserving their culture? I do not agree with your interpretation. Even if we have the barest sense of what has occurred, if it is stated they are preserving their culture that means the end of it.

I am not sure if this is the case. To my knowledge, the most recent suggestion is them being light worshippers like they were in the past.
Mind you, I would rather they were more hardcore like they were in TBC. They are certainly back to the way prior to the sunwell’s blow up though.

Edit: Had free time so I replied.

Time is money, friend.

2 Likes

Hehe, glad I could help!

1 Like

I’d personally be happy if High Elves rebranded themselves as Storm Elves. What’s in a name anyways?

3 Likes

Letters, sometimes punctuation and numbers.

2 Likes

So
blood elves?

don’t forget the words: An, Am, Me

1 Like

I think that falls under letters but I would need to call in a primary source to confirm/deny it as I am not a primary source and merely speaking of my own opinion.

1 Like

Do you need my phone number? I am a source.

2 Likes

I need it for reasons.

1 Like

You plan to serenade me don’t you?

2 Likes