The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I’ll share. Maybe

2 Likes

Easy there Midare, this elf waifu is mine.

You too, Avarie!

4 Likes

You understimate my tenacity when it comes to male blood elves.

1 Like

See, but it’s quite easy to do so.

You see when you say:

It means you wish Moderation would occur to those with differing view points who get in the way of your “productive discussion”.

But since Moderation is never going to assist you in combating opposing viewpoints, it’s making you quite flustered to the point where you’re acting nonsensical and in need of a nap. :man_factory_worker:

My belfshake brings all the girls to the yard.

Whoops

Double Whoops.

3 Likes

I said maybe I’d share. :stuck_out_tongue:

I probably won’t though.

2 Likes

Time to rename this thread “Reno’s ultimate harem?”

3 Likes

One of the flaws of being neutral in these threads.

2 Likes

It doesn’t, by any stretch of the imagination. It’s a recognition of the fact that Blizzard hasn’t, and won’t, moderate these types of threads – and that we’ll have to filter out things we’re unconcerned with on our own.

You feel free to keep pretending that, through some impressive omnipotence, you know more about what’s going through my head than I do. :laughing:

1 Like

You think I don’t?

1 Like

I would like more moderation to happen, or for some to happen if it hasn’t, in the case of the false flagging that closes the threads in particular.

2 Likes

I want them to find a new system so the megathread isn’t ruined.

3 Likes

Exactly. Sometimes I think moderation should happen for specific people as well, but not to silence dissenting opinions.

1 Like

I think Moderation should only occur to individuals who clear as day have zero interest in the topic at hand and only seek to sow chaos and destruction on these mortal worlds
 I mean forums.

2 Likes

Most folks like that left us alone after mid 2018. At least in terms of obvious troll comments

2 Likes

You mean like individuals who are against implementing playable High Elves, who inject themselves into a thread specifically created as an outlet for people to discuss their interest in playable High Elves and “just express opposing views”? :laughing:

2 Likes

Are you saying they’ve learned stealth?

No because those people have a right to be there to discuss playable high elves and if they are against it, provide their viewpoints to discuss.

I’m referring to those who have zero interest in the topic at hand and don’t care about creating a discussion.

2 Likes

I don’t think them doing so is a bad thing. Should High Elves become a thing, Blizz should add them in a way to please as many people as possible. That means taking opposing feedback into consideration as well

As for troll comments, like I said
 This isn’t 2017 anymore. Most folk leave us alone in our megathread

3 Likes

Every so often there’s an uptick in stuff, but mostly it’s the usuals. Unfortunately it’s also usually the usual arguments as well.

1 Like

Sometimes with some people I have a hard time telling if they have an interest in the topic or not.

1 Like