The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Oh boy do I have a lot to say about the whole ā€œApu is racistā€ thing, but I donā€™t want to be the reason this thread gets shut down

1 Like

Why are you trying to stop people from talking to me, are you trying to silence a dissenting opinion?!?!?!?

4 Likes

You really want to make me scroll up to quote the replies from Murg and reno where they show you saying two opposite things?

Oof.

You wonā€™t get me caught in this, but mostly because Iā€™m too tired to go for it. When Iā€™m more awake things might be different, though.

Same here, and thereā€™s a great video about it but I wonā€™t show it here.

1 Like

Man, people ruining childhoods everywhere.
Simpsons should have put their foot down and been like ā€œTHAT IS THE JOKE!ā€

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, Iā€™ll be here talking to everyone. I recommend trying to find more civil discussion though. I donā€™t know who started the mud flinging, but it canā€™t be good for yā€™allā€™s sanity

Surely we can all be friends here

4 Likes

I can be friends with some, like Murgy. Some others, not so much.

6 Likes

Look, I said i am sorry. It took a really long time to find a long enough water hose. God!

1 Like

Excuses excuses.

2 Likes

It just takes a little effort. If youā€™re polite then most of them act exactly like good olā€™ Murg, just with different senses of humor

Theyā€™re actually quite the funny and reasonable bunch once you get to know them

2 Likes

Absolutely. Is that even a serious question?

Thatā€™s why I decided earlier to only selectively reply to their arguments, and ignore most of the drivel. Weā€™ll see how it goes.

3 Likes

I swear, I even checked the basement.

Many are, but with things some have said I donā€™t think they want to be friends.

3 Likes

Ohā€¦the basement? I had nothing to do with anything you may have seen there.

1 Like

Oh look, a post where you wanted Moderation to occur so you could have your discussion not interrupted by others with differing views!

Oh look and I got citations for Midare because Iā€™m a nice guy.

Face it, Fyorsing. Take the L and move on.

1 Like

Can I be your friend, Avarie?

Of course! BFFs!

3 Likes

That post specifically states that Blizzard isnā€™t going to moderate things (i.e. people are going to be allowed to say whatever they want), and that if we donā€™t want to engage with certain people we simply have to consciously ignore them.

The only way you can manage to squeeze ā€œyou want to censor peopleā€ out of that quotation, is if you donā€™t actually speak English and youā€™re running every post through Google Translate.

The last post by Renotarshil is a perfect example of that drivel I was referring to ā€“ these people become emotionally distraught at the notion of people not wanting to talk to them. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Woah woah woah, Renoā€™s MY best friend!

4 Likes

:heart::heart::wink: :a:nd :point_right:

2 Likes

Thank you handsome, I wish I hadnā€™t ran out of likes already :kissing_heart:

2 Likes