The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I really like the idea for reworking profession stats. They feel so
 Underwhelming these days.

2 Likes

This seems to be a common feeling from some helfers and some alliance players but I really don’t think your opinion is shared by the majority of people.

Don’t think the majority on the both sides could care less if they did or didn’t, If they made Playable Alliance Queldorei, (The Ones who actually call themselves High Elves) there would be a two week rant by the anties and 2 week celebration by the Pros, then life in World Of Warcraft would continue on as normal. (imho)

2 Likes

I’m not sure I agree with the 2-week assessment - we are still dealing with “Classic is Killing Retail!” threads. :face_vomiting:

Me personally? I would offer congratulations to the winners, keep on being the “No, I trust no Thalassians or Highborne” Kaldorei Shando and member of Tyrande’s Terror Teamℱ that I am, and move on with my day.

1 Like

Perhaps a little longer no more then a 1-2 months at the most then. Better then the time wasted on it being debated. (imho)

I’d be in game playing more often, though I would celebrate in whatever thread is open at the time.

1 Like

I was thinking before of just race changing my Ren’dorei if it ever happened, but think now I would just create a new Alliance High Elf and Play him as a Silver Covenant. I wouldn’t celebrate or rub it in.

BE Demon Hunters are a different race than Blood Elves then.

Tbh the whole thing is academic. They won’t be added and it’s more likely than not blood elves will get blues eyes at which point, despite the insistence of the helfers the request will be dead.

I think you underestimate the persistence at work here. :slight_smile:

Where did you get your crystal ball from? I’d like to place an order for one, please.

1 Like

Oh I’m sure they’ll still ask. But however slim their chances are now, once it becomes literally making blood elves neutral instead of more or less making blood elves neutral then we’ll all be free of this thread of the damned.

Oh I’ll stick around - as I’ve actually grown rather fond of a couple of people in the opposing camp. But I need to get my Horde BM back into gear here pretty soon since he’s only 420, so I may actually have to start looking for play dates for people to shepherd him through Mechagon and maybe even some mythic+s so I’m 8.3-ready. :wink:

2 Likes

What’s your btag? I main a tank so I can carry content

Sent Daddy.

1 Like

Thalassian is also used as a demonym:

Thalassian Charger, Spaulders of the Thalassian Defender

2 Likes

Accepted
and removed before anyone gets any bright ideas. :slight_smile:

Okay.

I was about to have one.

1 Like

You - you are welcome to get it from Guzzle. :slight_smile: There are maybe 4 or 5 people around here I have any interest in handing that out to.

Last time I added a friend from the forums, they turned psycho and caused unnecessary drama for their community.