The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Thatā€™s why the best solution is to ignore them, or more importantly, ignore their arguments and just state facts they donā€™t like seeing stated. :smiley:

If California Republicans joined ISIS, and rounded up California Democrats for imprisonment or summary execution, Iā€™ve got a creeping suspicion that they wouldnā€™t be considered compatriots anymore. But hey, what do I know?

Well, actually, I do know one thing: Blood Elves arenā€™t High Elves.

I mean, even Joy admits that they are.

1 Like

Maybe, but they would still be Californians. You literally cannot take someoneā€™s background away from them because you consider their politics distasteful.

As someone of a German background I know that better than most.

3 Likes

Oh boy, based on what actual fact?

A speculation that youā€™re now just making up?

1 Like

Blizzard forum mods get a bigger Christmas bonus for every time they resolve a flag made against players who support High Elves, obviously :wink:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cool, but theyā€™re not.

Hence, the use of the word compatriot. :man_shrugging:

Iā€™ve posted it twice, and tagged you in the post once. If you canā€™t keep up, thatā€™s a you problem. Try harder.

Taiwanese people consider themselves culturally Chinese, but politically different from the Mainland. They have elections, a military, and ties with the US and the West.

High Elves consider themselves culturally Thalassian, but politically different from Silvermoon. They have a moral code that prevents them from feeding on fel magic, and ties with Stormwind and the Alliance.

2 Likes

Well no oneā€™s saying that blood elves are still Alliance high elvesā€™ compatriots.

But they are still high elves.

2 Likes

Any Thalassian Elf is a High Elf. The only ones that are solely High Elves are the ones who arenā€™t Blood Elves or Void Elves, which I think is ultimately what Fyorsingā€™s point was. No need to twist up their intent to antagonize them on an internet forum.

2 Likes

It was based off your own statement. By your own logic you lose.
Not addressing the posts you made after since its just acting childishly.
If my view doesnt matter, yours less so.

1 Like

complete head canon, refuted in every primary lore source to the devs themselves

blood elves are high elves. this is not an opinion. this is stated fact :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s cool and all, butā€¦

Sadly no, as thatā€™s all weā€™ve been saying. That high elf is an acceptable term for the elves as a whole, basically covering all the groups that came out of the remnants of the WC2 high elves after the slaughter by Arthas.

2 Likes

There is no fact saying that Blood Elves are not High Elves. So try again.

1 Like

And the population is descended from people that have been separate from the mainland for 500 years.

Just like blood elves.

None of this means that blood elves arenā€™t high elves. It just means they are two groups that disagree over the moral standing of the Alliance and whether itā€™s okay not to come fight for Quelā€™thalas in its darkest moment like cowards.

2 Likes

Blood el es have a moral code that says, dont feed on fel.
Not addressing the taiwanese argument. Seriously getting old.

2 Likes

You can scream all youā€™d like, but weā€™ll keep asking for playable High Elves.

Would you like to know why? Your opinion on what is or isnā€™t a good addition to the Alliance, matters less than Beto Oā€™rourke.

Biologically blood elves are high elvesā€¦ They just are. Weā€™ve established this in this thread several times.

You can keep on bringing up the political differences, which are true and make high elves distinct, but trying to die on the hill that those differences make them not the same thing overall isnā€™t really worth it.

All blood elves are high elves.
Not all high elves are blood elves.

These two statements are true.

2 Likes

But

Nice headcanon, though.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re weaponizing a half-truth, Iā€™m weaponizing a half-truth ā€“ itā€™s as simple as that.