The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

if you cant handle the occasional portal keeper idk what to tell you. youre fanfictioning a race that has zero presence in the alliance story is as relevant as the other alliance races. theyre not

lets look at what the pros like to claim as alliance high elf hubs. we have a makeshift shanty shack with a few hermit elves in the backwoods of the hinterlands, a tiny hunter militia in dalaran and the few high elves messing with the void elves in the rift and at stormwind
you have nothing. no high elf kingdom or amy, nothing but some individuals

Well, to use your own silly argument against you
 if Blood Elves are High Elves, then Void Elves are High Elves – and if Void Elves are High Elves, and Void Elves are on the Alliance, then High Elves are indeed an Alliance race and iconic to the Alliance.

Also, as to story moving forward, the most recent progression of the High Elf storyline (again, using this silly argument that Void Elves are High Elves) was on the Alliance. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It was so nice and quiet, then boom! A little nice conversation here and there, people being nice to each other.

1 Like

Thanks for setting yourself up here. So there you go. You got your High Elves, they’re call Void Elves! Blueberry flavour is better than no flavour at all.

3 Likes

I am not sticking around much longer honestly. There’s not much keeping my interested in the game at the moment.

Of course high elves are not an alliance race. But Alliance allied high elves are a pretty annoying group for the government of Silvermoon. It’s like a shadow of your past that wants to keep chasing you.

So, the Alliance players just think 
 ‘Why can’t we play this group then?’
Because it’s a horde race is a honest answer, but it doesn’t solve anything for anyone who specially enjoys Silver Covenant faction and lore.

So, they will always keep asking
 And it will becoming a more and more old request. And so it’ll go on

You stated High Elves aren’t an Alliance race, and then conceded 15 seconds later that they are. Which is it?

you have individuals. you have nothing to prove there is a substantial presence of high elves that contradicts established lore and word of development that they are almost dead

oh wait development have a holistic view of the game and its lore, they dont count

1 Like

Well, 9-13 Void Elves was a big enough presence to be noteworthy – I could actually list at least twice that many named High Elves.

What a silly assertion. :laughing:

3 Likes

Haven’t you been in Isle of Thunder?

go ahead and list the dalaran population again :tipping_hand_woman:

what about it? even on the isle of thunder the SC was a part of the wider kirin tor offensive. they dont even have their own district in dalaran anymore you know. the sc have never actually conducted a military operation by themselves. they just dont have those kinds of numbers. the SC are at best the voice of the alliance in dalaran, that voice doesnt extend outside of dalaran :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I think, & just my opinion, allot of the die hard Pro Playable Alliance High Elves peeps, spent allot of time with the Silver Covenant & other high elves over the years. Watched them help the Alliance in WOTLK where had rep grind their mounts, Wintergard keep fighting the scourge together doing their quests there, also along side the Alliance in mist, Allerian Stronghold in Outlands, those were all quest hubs for the Alliance with high elves either in the Alliance or supporting the Alliance, they are integrated with us more then Some Horde people realize. just my opinion.

5 Likes

Oh boy, numbers are coming back as an argument.

All I know, is that these are all facts.

1. There is a group of Thalassians aligned with the Horde, that call themselves Blood Elves.

2. There is a group of Thalassians aligned with the Alliance, that call themselves High Elves.

3. There is a group of Thalassians aligned with the Alliance, that call themselves Void Elves.

And until the High Elves are either annihilated, absorbed, or written off entirely, people are going to continue to request playable High Elves – and if you don’t like that, I’m sorry about your luck, because it’s going to happen anyways. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You play a Blood Elf. While Blood Elves are High Elves, this thread is about love for those Thalassians who aren’t Blood Elves at all. Non-Blood Elf High Elves exist and are entirely separate from the Horde, just as they always have been.

Try again, master debater.

1 Like

But they still have a rebel military faction that fights for the Alliance.

Not numbers its the truth all these thing I mentioned we / I had to do as a Alliance Player/s with High Elves.

2 Likes

Yes, and it was the anti-HE poster who initiated it. Shocker.

1 Like

Oh right, and your argument is, the same race that didn’t change there name is every excuse for them to be playable on the Alliance?

I got a better idea, how about we rename the Blood Elves back to High Elves, since only thing different between Blood Elves and High Elves is just a name, where with Void Elves, there is a huge difference between Void Elves and High Elves, which is not just the name. And then send the Silver Covenant into the rift to be transformed into Void Elves so they are infused with the void in there veins, becoming Blueberry flavour?

1 Like

I have question, I don’t know the answer, but how important is a Acane Sactume to High Elves, did you know there is one in Wintergarde Keep which is a Alliance Keep. Also the Vas the Unstable is there Affiliated with the Silver Covenant but listed under the 7th legion. With 7th legion high elves Battle mages there also. Hmm learn something new everyday.