The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Nah I’m Alliance at heart, just believe its the right thing to do , Adding the High Elves already there to the Alliance is all , especially after all the stuff we went through with them as Alliance players. (imho)

5 Likes

The Vulpera are cute, I could imagine them as sneaky little rogues, its a was a good add to the Horde. They needed a cute race. (imho) but gnomes are more cute :wink:

I want purple for my Blood Elf Mage. Think I’d go blue for my rogue
 keeping yellow for my pally.

So many options they could go with. Cant wait.

like what? standing around in dalaran since wrath? they are still a part of the blood elf race. the ‘high’ elves feel like what they are, political refugees pining for the day their people leave the horde and are reunited

we dont share races anymore. development have made it clear they do not want the horde to mirror the alliance and vice versa, youre not going to get the light skinned elves because you cant stand playing the horde :woman_shrugging:

Ill probably keep the green, I like that story better.

Fair nough.

Story wise with how the sunwell is now though I wonder if just all of them would slowly go yellow
 the Sunwell being mostly a font of arcane mixed with Light.

still I dont begrudge anyone going with another color. I just like options.

They’re called something different, so
 they’re something different.

Nah, The rep grinding we had to do for their Mounts and Tabard, kept us around them for a while.

I don’t care for them for reasons outside of wow, but even if those reasons didn’t exist they wouldn’t be my cup of tea anyway.

But they are the same thing with a different name, so, they just call themselves something else.

1 Like

If the Alliance get the high elves, Im sure the Horde would get an rebel group from an already playable alliance race. It’s too obvious to me.
To be fair, it would be a win-win situation anyway.

But, for real
 It’s almost impossible at this point.

1 Like

That would only be considered a win if that results on dwarves on the Horde.

And still I would be happier with both sides keeping their uniqueness.

1 Like

I think the best its going to get is customization in the future, probably along the line of the High Elf Wayfarers , just my opinion

2 Likes

Hey! It would be nice, right? You choose very well!

Would be nice, it would fulfill my dream of being able to play a dwarf on the side I want.

But as I said, I like the boundaries :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I believe the ren’dorei will have more skin colors (blue/purple tones), as well as hair cuts and colors. But nothing like their precious sin’dorei cousins.
At the end of the day, everyone will be happy, except a few ‘high elves die-hard fans’.

2 Likes

Well if they get them like the High Elf Wayfarers then it’s doable for most. (imho)

1 Like

They’re the same species, to be sure, but they’ve had 20+ years of unique circumstances that the BE’s didn’t participate in or experience.

They’re something different, even if “something different” doesn’t mean “different race”.

1 Like

Me too. The Horde and Alliance need to remain differents. But, I’ll be honest here, blizzard really need to stop adding high elves npc then.
Seriously, it’s a natural think for any Alliance player see this shadow of the sin’dorei past as our allies.

I don’t care what they will do, but they need to do something. Customizations, he alliance allied race and a new horde dwarf! (For the Horde!) lol
Anything is better than the current blizzard stance.

1 Like

No, you’re chosing to ignore a huge part of the lore, and then calling the Anti’s trolls. Once again, another post where you act like you have the authority of everything.

High Elves are not an Alliance race, nor are they Iconic to the Alliance. We’re on Horde, the story has moved forward with them being on Horde.

2 Likes