The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Simple, a stranger on the internet told me this.

Can you imagine how the forum post are going to be when Blood Elves get blue eyes?

I as a stranger am telling you another stranger on the internet that you don’t love being told what you like and don’t like.

The Blue eyes is not really a big deal imho, its not the physical appearances that matter. imho

1 Like

So is it the name?

If I show you a Mecha Gnome and say it’s a High Elf, that counts right?

1 Like

Blood Elves being iconic to the Horde doesn’t change that High Elves remain iconic to the Alliance’s themes, history, and aesthetic. These things aren’t mutually exclusive.

Initially, I thought I would take it easy, not rub it in when the inevitable meltdown happens.
Now, it’s becoming more difficult to maintain this mindset as time goes by.

Short circuits noises
Eye twitching

Does
 not
 compute.

EDIT: iCOniC.

1 Like

I have no desire for Blue Eyes on my Blood Elf. I love having Green Eyes, it goes well with the Blood on my Armor as I represent the Horde.

The Statement:

• “Blood Elves are High Elves”.

The Analysis:

• Are BE’s the same as HE’s, biologically? Yes.
  • Are BE’s the same as HE’s, politically? No.

The Conclusion:

• The statement is, thus, half-true and half-false.

The Statement:

• “Blood Elves aren’t High Elves.”

The Analysis:

• Are BE’s different from HE’s, biologically? No.
  • Are BE’s different from HE’s, politically? Yes.

The Conclusion:

• The statement is, thus, half-true and half-false.

For me it depends on the character. A warlock will surely keep green eyes.

A warrior or rogue? Would possibily be more influenced by the arcane part of the Sunwell as they are not adept to the Light.

But my belf fire mage needs some firey eyes.

And tbh, I’m not a fan of the color green anyway, heh.

1 Like

That’s assuming that a political faction difference means that they become something different.

1 Like

If given the option, I’m picking Undead with Red-Eyes

2 Likes

Oh yes, I would love that.

2 Likes

Nobody’s implied that. You’re Warcraft fans waging a coordinated trolling campaign against other Warcraft fans simply because the latter group enjoys an aspect of Warcraft lore that you do not, and that you further refuse to acknowledge exists at all. It’s sad that y’all don’t have anything better to do with your time than antagonize fellow Warcraft fans about Warcraft.

2 Likes

id like natural browns as well. purple too. my hunter will always have green tho

That’d be nice too. Lor’themar could use those, I think originally his eyes are brown.

And purple for an arcane mage would be perfect.

Sure you haven’t.

And your response to people calling you out on your assumptions it’s
 more assumptions.

Doubling down it’s always a good choice /s.

It’s sad that you after 10 years, you simply can’t accept how the story has moved forward.

Let me demonstrate:

Hal is the iconic high elves, the stacked boys are the rest of the lore.

4 Likes

:wink: If you show me a Mecha GnomeI I might call it a Sin’dorei with a diaper since they seem to be one’s running around talking about the blue eyes being a big deal. Dunno would have to wait and see. :+1: In all Honesty though cant stand the Mecha Gnomes, not very appealing to me. (imho)

if you are upset because horde owns the exclusive playable rights to pure high elves and vulpera
maybe it is a a sign that you are on the wrong side?

Nah I like the original gnomes better , was happy horde got a allied they wanted no sweat here about it. I also have a 120 Sin’dorei to, kinda curious in seeing the new customization also.

I don’t care for vulpera or mechagnomes.