The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I don’t think void elves are a different race, the blood elves had they dna changed by fel and still are high elves.

You’re right. Nobody should be trolled from those who like to call others trolls. Especially when that comes from the Pro-Helfer community that is doing it.

2 Likes

Silvermoon and Dalaran have been allies and partners forever. The exchange of ideas and cultural behavior of its residents along with how individuals such as Kael’thas suggest they are close in their cultural aspects. There is little to suggest they are wildly different, particularly given the affinity the high elves have to arcane which the blood elves have always sought to push forth.

The SunReavers are a part of Silvermoon, I am unsure it can be argued they align more with Dalaran.

And it is here that I must disagree with you. This was true in TBC where they stopped worshipping the light and began bending it to their will. Or when they gave up their pride in lieu of a “at all costs” belief. The problem is we are post TBC, and we are not seeing them radically shifting in culture. They have returned to their original culture. Liadin and the Blood Knights are worshippers of the light, which is what they did previously.
They venerage the sunwell, as they did previously.
Lor’themar states they are preserving their culture, and this alone means it cannot be argued they have changed radically.

But then this means they are culturally the same as Blood elves. We have in game knowledge of it being stated explicitly that the Blood Elves are preserving their culture in their veneration of the Sunwell, so it cannot be argued they’ve radically shifted any longer.

That’s Tolkien though, in many games, its not unusual.

As soon as they updated Silvermoon past TBC sure.
If you play the heritage quest, it is all about how they honor the past and preserve their culture which had nearly been lost.

Last I checked, the Greeks were not Spartans ethnically or culturally. Spartans were not merely a military institution.

But this isn’t the case with the Blood Knights. They instead turned away from bending light to worshipping it, and the sunwell just as the high elves did in the past.

You shut your filthy mouth good sir. Warcraft has PLENTY OF MUSIC

Jaina earned her power in my eyes personally.
gets shot

Or shouldn’t lie about others and make false accusations about other people to.

The devs weighed on this matter, they didn’t have such changes at all. Fel makes their eyes glow green just like Arcane makes it turn blue.

1 Like

Should I scroll up to your post of you calling people trolls? Would you call that a false accusation or making lies?

2 Likes

Missed this post.
It is really, really odd to be honest and much of it doesn’t make sense to me.
The Scryers one is immensely inconsistent because they’re being called invaders, when they are allied with the Zandalari which the ALliance knew.
They’re also messing with a loa body which Talanji would have known about and not allowed.

The Vulpera thing would make more sense since the Vulpera do ally with the Horde, but its
just
odd how its all implemented.

ALL OF IT!
SENSELESS!

1 Like

Let em go read for themselves, its all their especially the cut paste little drama spin your little buddy did. Wouldn’t trust any thing you posted after all the misinformation above you spewed out.

Blood elves kids have green eyes, it means that their dna has changed. You don’t see kids with purple eyes because their parents are arcane mages.

And people think there’s some conspiracy that gets these threads locked.

1 Like

Tell you mems partner to chill out then

The blood elf kids are in SIlvermoon, where there are fel crystals since Silvermoon is still TBC era. It is not due to DNA changes.

3 Likes

Maybe if say Fyor didn’t jump into shouting at people for lying because they don’t agree with the terms being used?

And might help to stop accusing everyone of, well doing what you’ve been doing here.

This thread is in a death spiral now, we’re just arguing over stupid things, like how saying the blood elves are high elves is trolling and factually wrong for some reason. It’s getting heated again, and when it gets heated things happen that go against rules, and the thread gets locked.

2 Likes

The fel crystals were retired from silvermoon in TBC (canonically) and we still see kids with green eyes.

All they have to do is scroll up and see how you guy belittle people with your mems.

Can we not ride the fel merry-go-round again? Background levels changed the eye colors temporarily, and that’s it. Getting too much sun also changes eye color.

(not sure how new you are, it’s just one of the big things that comes up over and over and OVER again. It wasn’t really a major change to the elves and it’s getting cleansed now too.)

1 Like

Oh right, because of your edited post:

Go ahead, tell me I am a making false accusations

Getting too much sun can change your eye color, but it can change your dna and make your kids born with a different eye color? Blood elves kids born with green eyes, it means they dna has changed.

LIke I said that’s from two different conversation one me in the Forums, and me and other dude in the forums and Discord. You cut and pasted that to make your point, as usual your wrong. Why there were no names mentioned.

I’ve been consistent in calling people who utilize the phrase “Blood Elves are High Elves” misleading, because it’s a half-truth.

Being misleading, by virtue of ignorance, isn’t the same as lying – it’s just silly people being silly. :man_shrugging:

1 Like