The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

There’s no need to do this as it’s public knowledge to anyone who understands how the race works.

You don’t suddenly stop being a High Elf biologically just because you decided to call yourself a Blood Elf.

C’mon, this is basic stuff. Stop being ignorant and move on. You’re embarrassing yourself again.

1 Like

No, but if an American joins the Russian Spetsnaz and assists in the collection and extermination of American citizens abroad – they stop being an American.

That’s called treason, and in 99.99% of the world being charged with treason automatically results in said individual losing their citizenship.

(Do note, Lor’themar refers to every Void Elf as “traitors”.)

5 Likes

So, what are you saying? That they abandoned there home to stop being High Elves?

If I left Australia and went to live in the USA, and applied for a US Citizenship, does that mean I stop being an Australian?

2 Likes

And, again, I didn’t mention any change of biology at all. #Strawman

2 Likes

Yeah, but those elves aren’t good enough, are they?

So Blood Elves and Void Elves and San’layn and Generic Undead High Elves are all High Elves too.

Glad you’re finally learning what this means.

Thalassian would also be their people
 Quel’thalas. Thalassian. Of Quel’thalas.

I mean I get what both of you mean here but maybe hear him out.

We got three types of Thalassian elf.
High
Blood
Void
They’re all of Quel’thalas, they all speak Thalassian. They’re all Thalassian.
They’re not all blood
They’re not all void
They’re not all high (insert weed joke)

3 Likes

If you left Australia and went to live in the USA, and applied for a US Citizenship, and then assisted in a government-sponsored internment and/or genocide of other Australians who are living/studying in the USA
 at the minimum, insofar as the status of your citizenship is concerned, you most certainly stop being Australian.

No idea what this means.

I presume you’ve got an in-universe source that would corroborate this? Also, remember, this is now attempt #6 at getting you to provide JUST ONE EXAMPLE of this being the reality of things in-universe.

You’d think that with it being common knowledge and all, you’d be able to find EVEN JUST ONE INSTANCE that corroborates this, in-universe. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

That’s just the name of their Language not their race.

In-universe source?

Attempt #7.

1 Like

High Elves that lived in and/or still live in Quel’thalas is my source.

That isn’t a source for what I’m asking.

You’re implying that there are Blood Elves who self-identify as High Elves, or Void Elves who self-identify as High Elves. I’m asking for an in-universe example of this.

Also, attempt #8.

2 Likes

Just a quick FYI, That’s incorrect, unless you denounce your Australian Citizenship, most countries allow dual citizenship, your still Australian in legal eyes aswell, but if you wanna get technical and go into natives and stuff that’s a whole other story, that’s going the legal route

2 Likes

In almost every nation, an act of treason automatically strips you of your citizenship.

Edit: Just looked, Australia revokes citizenship AND either imprisons you or exiles you from Australia.

1 Like

What you’re asking a source for is nothing I’ve claimed to stated. Only you reading something that isn’t there.

The Source that I’ve provided is common knowledge to anyone who actually cares about this race.

:man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Its standard nomenclature. Their people are from the country of Quel’Thalas, so the name for their language was derived from it. its clunky and weird to say Quel’thalassian. So they shortened it to Thalassian. The same goes for their people. a person from the United States of America is an American. A person from England is English. (I’ll grant you the American doesnt speak American but does most likely speak English and then you get into a whole buncha other stuff. I digress)

Its unlikely that they’d be called Quel’Thalassian in the world. Course with elves we have a bunch of other subdivisions, Quel’Dorei, Sin’Dorei, Ren’Dorei etc. They’re all from the same source though. Quel’Thalas. Thalassians. It works.

I get that its the language in game and there is little in game to that says Thalassians, but since there is clearly some confusion on what to call who what, why not make use of it?

1 Like

What’s the confusion?

Not sure you looking at today’s laws, or back in the 1700s :joy:, they can only strip your citizenship if your a dual citizen.

Yeah but their race is called High Elves that speak Thalassian.

You wouldn’t suddenly refer to Night Elves as Darnassian.