The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Hey, the devs have already said that they are on Horde, with the Alliance having another flavour. So I think you got your answer from the devs already.

1 Like

Why are you asking me to cite something that is common knowledge to all?

1 Like

Nope, completely irrelevant and dishonest.

If you need a real world comparison, and I make this with the caveat that itā€™s just to exemplify the parties involved not to comment on their motives. Iā€™d say itā€™s much more the Irish during the Troubles. You have two factions fighting for control but they were all Irish.

1 Like
1 Like

No matter what people say, wait for the story to finish out on the Renā€™dorei and the High elves. I doubt it close to being finished yet.

1 Like

do you really think there would be a north and south korea if one side made up well over 90% of the population. wow

1 Like

Sorry, couldnā€™t resist.

1 Like

I asked you to cite any instance, in-game, of a Blood Elf referring to himself/herself as or openly identifying as a High Elf ā€“ if that is such a common occurrence, it should be easy for you to cite just one.

2 Likes
1 Like

Where in my post did I say this was happening?

what difference does it make what they identify as in game. a political opinion doesnt mean the ā€˜highā€™ elves are a different race. they are not. the :clap: race :clap: is :clap: playable :clap:

1 Like

And, yet, you wonā€™t once find me implying that HEā€™s, BEā€™s and VEā€™s arenā€™t all the same biological grouping. The issue Iā€™m taking is with the presumption that there are BEā€™s somewhere who self-identify as High Elves, or that there are VEā€™s who self-identify as High Elves ā€“ they donā€™t.

2 Likes
1 Like

:man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You can deny being a race all you want but when your DNA proves otherwise, thatā€™s a moot point.

The subject of biological race wasnā€™t mentioned once. Weā€™re circling back to that strawmanning youā€™re seemingly fond of. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Common knowledge shouldnā€™t have to be explained or mentioned at all.

Choosing to be ignorant does you no favors.

I didnā€™t mention biological race at all. You brought it up completely randomly, and then somehow concluded Iā€™m ignorant about somethingā€¦ something which you havenā€™t elaborated on. Please, do so.

Also, still waiting on that citation. :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes, youā€™re just equating them to citizens of different nations as opposed to one nation and its expats who might live among other nations. Thereā€™s not the nation of Helflandia that is at war with Quelā€™thalas that the high elves you want are drawn from. Theyā€™re high elves from Quelā€™thalas who were studying abroad, or joined up in an Abe Lincoln brigade style volunteer unit for the Alliance, or just decided to hide in the woods more.

2 Likes