The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

If they were my characters I could.

If Blizz is gonna keep using Vereesa Iā€™ll use her faction too.

3 Likes

thats nice. if you want to play our races, you have to play our faction. no one cares about the specifics of what high elf fans want because it always boils down to giving a horde race to the alliance. that is a grotesquely unfair request to the horde and blood elf players

wake up fez. there is no way blizzard is going to the give the alliance TWO variations of a core horde race, one of which would be identical but with a different political adjective. its time to face reality

1 Like

No, completely ignoring. I have already explained, but yet, it seems to be getting Lost in Translation.

Yeah, Blood Elves arenā€™t blueberry flavour and Blood Elves doesnā€™t turn Void passively when in combat.

The difference between a Void Elf and a High Elf is that Void Elves were transformed by Void Etherals considering Void Elves got too deep into studying with Void Magic to the point they even threaten the Sunwell. High Elves/Blood Elves went through no physical changes at all, which the exception of Blood Elves only having Green Eyes after being effected by Fel Radiation during the reconstruction of Silvermoon.

Magā€™har are Orcs from an Alternate Timeline. Virtually, Draenor before it was destroyed if wanna put it into a better understanding. High Elves are just Blood Elves without changing there name.

And Telegorous Rift is only a fragmented of a destroyed, void-infested world. And not exactly something that was just pulled out either or made up on the spot. Though there hasnā€™t been much recorded story involving with Telegorous Rift in the game, but things just donā€™t happen like that.

I just explained that part. And several times. Want me to actually repeated it all in Header 1 so you can read it nice and clear?

If you wanna be my Belfie
Ya gotta get with my Horde
Make it last forever
Silvermoon is ours
If you wanna be my Belfie
You have got to give
Money for a faction change
And thatā€™s the way it is

5 Likes

Can I be your Belfie?

1 Like

Um, in-universe, this is patently false.

• The BEā€™s refer to themselves, exclusively, as BEā€™s.
  • The VEā€™s refer to themselves, exclusively, as VEā€™s.
  • The HEā€™s refer to themselves, exclusively, as HEā€™s.

They, when theyā€™re referring to themselves as a singular collective, always do so with some variation of ā€œchild of Quelā€™thalasā€ or ā€œsons/daughter of Quelā€™thalasā€ ā€“ meaning a more appropriate catch-all for all variations would be ā€œThalassiansā€.

You almost certainly wonā€™t find any Quelā€™thalas-aligned Blood Elves that also refer to themselves as High Elves; similarly, you wonā€™t most likely wonā€™t find any evidence of any Alliance-aligned High Elves who simultaneously identify as Blood Elves.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be your Helfie.

3 Likes

Just because a Blood Elf refers to themself as Blood Elves, it does not mean they are not High Elves.

Let me fix that for you.

2 Likes

You certainly can.

One day. Until then youā€™re my Nelfie.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re still high elves and the misleading effort is the one to try and make the alliance allied ones seem much more separate from the rest of their kin than they are in reality.

2 Likes

That is fine with me!

2 Likes

That wasnā€™t the point. The point was that the use of ā€œHigh Elvesā€ as an ethnic catch-all is something done exclusively out-of-universe ā€“ it isnā€™t ever done in-universe.

Indeed, we have every indication that the word BEā€™s, VEā€™s, and HEā€™s utilize to describe their broader ethnicity would be something akin to ā€œThalassianā€.

The HEā€™s and BEā€™s are on opposite sides of an interplanetary war ā€“ it isnā€™t as if one needs to stretch to conclude theyā€™re separate bodies of people. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s only the name of their language and a common misuse by fans to Label them as a group.

Their group name is High Elf.

1 Like

An in-universe citation, if you would?

1 Like

Where did you pull that out of?

The blood elves and some high elves are members of two different factions who are/were at war. Their main difference is a differing of opinion on how their race should be governed. Thatā€™s very much not pointing at them being separate bodies of people as opposed to two factions of one people who are involved in an internal political struggle.

1 Like

North Korea and South Korea, same thing.

Gotcha.

1 Like

`https://wow.gamepedia.com/Thalassian

`https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Thalassian

Both pages state it is their language.

That isnā€™t what I was asking you to cite.

Try again.

It donā€™t matter what people say, no one will change their minds, Anites hope Alliance never gets Playable High Elves & Proes hope they will get them. It will be left up to the Devs if & when it ever happens, There was a time that no one would expected a Thalassian model playable in the Alliance, now all we need is the customization to follow, which I have no doubt will will added one day.