The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Same here. With void elves as a thing population is a non issue.

3 Likes

You could use my mog as a reference if youā€™re going Silver Covenant flavour. The blue skin actually goes pretty well with the outfit.

3 Likes

My Mog had another hood style but pretty much same, Thoriā€™dal, the Starsā€™ Fury
Bow out of the Sunwell Plateau Raid goes very well with the set and supposedly they could be making it transmogable in the future.

1 Like

Can confirm!

2 Likes

this thread just cant be stoped

2 Likes

I also have a different chespiece, Vest of the True Champion, with a splash of blue from the shirt Threads of Tirion around the shoulders. And 7th Legionnaireā€™s Cloak to go with my hood. But yes, very similar mogs overall.

Yes, Legendaries will be moggable in Shadowlands.

2 Likes

Even better

2 Likes

Oh, nice! :heart:

Thanks for the Advice. Right now I just created a Void Elf Hunter and right now Sheā€™s at 24. But I stopped because I need to focus on other Characters Iā€™m doing. But Iā€™ll probably come back to her when I finish up my Kulā€™tiran and stuff.

1 Like

Iā€™ll never understand why they didnā€™t just make the SC the ones who were transformed, rather than rebel Blood Elves. The issue would be settled, but instead they keep the SC option open for some reason?

3 Likes

Yes. To Dangle the possibility in front of players to keep them subbed with the thought that they might be added without actually doing anything.

1 Like

If the only thing being discussed was biological species, weā€™d be agreed on this issue and would be able to move on ā€“ but, when people refer to the ā€œAlliance-aligned High Elvesā€, theyā€™re almost always referring to a very specific collection of individuals (i.e. Silver Covenant) who are socially, culturally, and politically divested from (and, in many ways, diametrically opposed to) their compatriots in Quelā€™thalas.

Which is why Void Elves, in their current incarnation, donā€™t actually proffer anything to those asking for playable High Elves.

(Note: Iā€™m personally in favor of forcibly integrating High Elves into the broader Void Elf population, by any means conceivable. So, letā€™s just skip the part where we talk about all I want is a pretty, blonde-haired, blue-eyed model on the Alliance.)

4 Likes

No one is debating this at all. Iā€™m pointing out that Velves are still Helves that are playable.

1 Like

Sounds even more boring than humans.

1 Like

Yes, VEā€™s are biologically HEā€™s ā€“ however, stating this without at least mentioning that the people in favor of playable HEā€™s have been generally consistent in their request for a specific organization (i.e. Silver Covenant), and that at no point were there popular requests for ā€œAlliance-aligned BEā€™sā€ or ā€œturncoat BEā€™sā€, is at best misrepresenting the situation and at worst intentionally misleading casual readers.

Which is why I provided a brief, though adequate, explanation for people reading the thread that arenā€™t inculcated in the talking points posited by either side of the discussion. It isnā€™t meant to incite arguments, merely to paint the picture most fully.

1 Like

Maybe you should take a moment and scroll back up to why you quoted me and see why I quoted him and said what I said before you waste an hour on a meaningless reply?

Are they though?

The void elves have been changed by the void energies used on them.

The blood elves are only green/yellow eyed cause of what they use to feed their addiction.

High elves and blood elves are clearly the same thing biologically.

Void elves probably arenā€™t anymore.

1 Like

It absolutely is to keep the possibility open, though I had never thought of it as advertisement for a future that may never come. Thatā€™s a really interesting thought, even if itā€™s inherently a bit cynical.

1 Like

Blood Elves/High Elves are addicted to Arcane. Always have, and always will. Since the Sunwell is a mixture of holy and arcane energies now, the Blood/High Elves canā€™t pick out the holy and enjoy the arcane. Instead, those who are infused with Holy in any way (Priest, Paladinā€™s), there eyes have mainly turned gold.

The Green Eyes on Blood Elves are the effects of the Fel Radiation which were from Fel Tainted Crystals used to power up there city during Silvermoonā€™s Reconstruction.

1 Like