The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Thank you for the detailed explanation, I do have another question then, so does this put it all on hold then, until the Gamepedia’s exact copy of Blizzard’s Warcraft Encyclopedia caught up to the game and we pretend nothing is after that.

No, but you called me and Guzzle trolls, considering we were using the same source as what Murgatroyd was. :angry:

1 Like

No, I think we can pretend as we wish. :slight_smile:

A couple of things:

First: I think at this point we have all accepted that the argument against playable High Elves in the Alliance can not be based on raw numbers - which makes me wonder why so many people have fights in these threads on that point - given Blizzard’s own colossal butt-pull of a crack squad becoming the playable Void Elves.

Second: When it does come into the arguments though, I feel compelled to do the dive into canon. Not to score points off of anyone, but to say: If your argument is “there are a lot of High Elves still around” I’m going to correct that statement.

It almost always, for me, comes back to:

1 Like

No you definitely are a troll.

Can we agree that the Gamepedia’s exact copy of Blizzard’s Warcraft Encyclopedia though is a good base to start from, is a little out dated then.

I AM SORRY.

I type too fast and type with my eyes closed.

I guess it must simply be my stunning good looks and

2 Likes

Cough or that you’re Alliance filth so they’re all nicer to you cough

Given that the extremely small portion of blood elves that became the void elves were enough to be playable, and the amount of HIgh Elves allied with the alliance that we see. There is clearly if blizzard chooses plenty of them.

Fair point. Personally, I’m going to go with my take on it. :wink:

1 Like

It’s because Murgy is awesome!

2 Likes

Just pretend they are a larger group. :+1:

1 Like

2 Likes

Are you saying we’re ugly then?

Now you know I don’t think that about you at all. You?

Guzzle? Well, for an Orc

2 Likes

This is why I mc people off cliffs.

2 Likes

And that’s just one reason I like you.

1 Like

And that’s fine. Personally, if no one ever tried to use population again it would be fine with me.

3 Likes

Oh hunny, that is Ms Fabulous to you :heart:

1 Like

Don’t encourage it. This all started from the claim that saying that there are significantly more high elves on the Horde was ‘an opinion’.

1 Like