The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

I feel like mine was less supportive than the other three.

Wow stuff or real life stuff? Real life stuff I have too much of for my living space so you can take that even if I don’t die.

Wow stuff is worse. I still have coins from the original zg in some of my toons banks.

You denied her some of that special orc stuff. You know, the one that makes you that kind of Orc?

1 Like

5 Likes

I will contact Whoopie.

2 Likes

Hey, let’s boogie. Let me tie my hair up and find my mum’s apron and let’s get rifling through your belongings.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Just don’t tell her priests can cure diseases as well as magic effects and I get her stuff. Shut up before she hears you.

2 Likes

But I haven’t said anything. You just blabbered about it

Actually, I didn’t know priest could do that either.

1 Like

Ok so now we can use wowpedia correct? I knew wikki was fan base but I was trying to give a little clarity on actual numbers and not percentages & why they came up with a specific number is all (get an Idea of how many), I would never call a person with such character like you a troll. :+1:

The only part from WoWPedia that is more sourced than anything is from the Warcraft Encyclopedia, considering that was copy-pasted from the old World of Warcraft site.

1 Like

He’s been trolling with that for days. It’s been explained to him multiple times how wowpedia is only as good as its citations.

2 Likes

Yeah, well, things do get “Lost in Translation” for him, but yet, when we ask him if English is his first language, it is all of a sudden, offensive.

Well I’m going to go play Void Elf Hunter to atleast get the feeling of being a High Elf Ranger on the Alliance. I do really hope that Quel’dorei/High Elf Customization Options are on Void Elves so that alot of people can be like Alleria.

Also I hope Avarie gets better with her illness. It really sucks having to deal with such a illness like that. I hope you get better soon Avarie. Take it easy folks.

This is spam, and has been reported as such.

1 Like

Yah all you can do atm,

Hope yall had good Thanksgiving and still supporting High Elves for Alliance in this thread.

8 Likes

Valarian, I quoted Gamepedia’s exact copy of Blizzard’s Warcraft Encyclopedia just now - not editable content. :slight_smile:

The completely non-canonical Roleplayer Guide 24k number has to posit that there were ~2.4 million Thalassian Elves pre-scourge - (2,400,000/10)/10 - to support Blizzard’s own canonical 90%/10% ratio. That’s wild. Consider:

Thalassian Elves descended from the surviving non-naga’d Highborne post-Sundering who were not in Suramar when that group of Highborne pulled a dome over their heads and went into hiding. Given elven reproduction rates as much lower than human, that then supposes there must have been millions of Highborne who did not follow Azshara and some of whom later (after they were exiled by Malfurion and Tyrande) evolved into Thalassian Elves. Given that the Highborne were the high caste of all of the Night Elf society we’re now somewhere in the land of “At one time, Night Elf society numbered in the tens of millions.”

Also, thanks for this

3 Likes