The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

THey are probably the only ones that can be consider different from the original High Elves due to the Void.

1 Like

How many times does this have to actually be repeated.

Nobody knows the true numbers of how many High Elves there are.

Any number given is just a rough estimate. It isn’t the exact total.

Ahhh good. there is number one.

1 Like

How about we just agree to this:

Want to play a fair skin blonde High Elf, the Horde is waiting.
Want to play a blueberry flavour High Elf, the Alliance is waiting.

1 Like

Have we cleared this up now?

Ahhh, there is number two.

No thanks, I’d like to pick my own team name. Like the mongooses. The fighting mongooses.

He is calling us trolls now.

All from this comment of his right here:

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

He can’t provide any legitimate information so he’s trying to attack our credibility by calling us trolls.

Classic troll behaviour, ironically. It’s interesting how none of the helfers seem to be willing to say anything when one of their own is pretty flagrantly trolling, yet they’re all too happy to accuse us of the same.

4 Likes

You should be really careful with how you post on the forums. Because you just amoung with some other pro-helfers have really gotten ugly within the discussion, and going around, calling people trolls because of people disagreeing with you

People have explained, and in the end, all we get back in our face is “trolls”. I guess this is why many of the High Elf threads get locked, because the topic gets ugly and gets disgusting pretty fast.

3 Likes

He amoung other Pro-Helfers have proven that when they get proven wrong by others, they go ahead by calling others trolls.

Just typical GD logic actually. Disagreeing = Trolling.

3 Likes

That is - literally - fan content.

You twist and deflect whenever canonical sources are used and then reference a site that specifically calls itself “Fandom” and even I can go edit it.

The direct canonical source is the Warcraft Encyclopedia which is reproduced, unedited, on Gamepedia. It says:

"Prince Kael’thas returned home and rallied all the survivors he could find: approximately 90% of the surviving high elves. He declared that these survivors would now bear a new name–the blood elves –in honor of their fallen people. The blood elves no longer consider themselves high elves, and they have different priorities and behaviors than their high elf kindred.

In consequence, there are so few high elves left on Azeroth today that they cannot be considered a race in anything other than the biological sense. High elves do not gather in any significant numbers, nor do they act as a coordinated whole. They are a very small group of individuals scattered all over the world.

They are a very small group of individuals scattered all over the world. As such, they do not have common opinions or goals. Indeed, modern high elves cannot even truly be said to have a culture–only a past filled with glory and regret."

90%

Now, by all means feel free to call me a troll - or even flag my post as trolling. It’s been done before. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning ish everyone. Here’s hoping that if this sinus thing I have going on kills me, the rest of you will soldier on for our high elves.

1 Like

Please don’t die.

1 Like

Can I have your stuff?

1 Like

:hugs: here is a get well hug. You can’t die yet.

2 Likes

I make no promises, but if I do I’ll haunt you.

I’m okay with this.

I’ll get the pottery wheel set up.

2 Likes

Oh Avarie, please don’t die. I need you and Ely around so I continue to have friends on the other side of the aisle.

I’m sorry you have a sinus thing going on
they can be truly awful.

2 Likes

Hello. I am sorry you are feeling pain that is hurting you. I hope you get better soon.

1 Like