The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

No I’m agreeing with you. There are as many as blizzard needs. So
 Plenty.

The maths don’t lie! Ol Noonan figured it out, 2+2=5, the Man is just trying to keep us down!

Like said earlier, agreed that there are High Elves on both sides, Just not playable on Alliance side for one reason or the other, and we are here to show the DEVs what we wish for in game like the OP created the thread for, any discussion on lore is on you. Just here to support The Alliance Playable High Elves have at folks.

2 Likes

We have playable High Elves, it’s just the Ren’Dorei faction.

Strictly speaking of the three thalassian groups I think the Ren’Dorei might actually not be high elves anymore

1 Like

They are High Elves, really high elves, high to the point of hypoxia elves.

Well, he was right about those commie ghosts.

1 Like

Lol.

It’s just they were actually changed by whatever it was what’s his face was doing to them.

They’re at the very least the furthest removed.

Problem being, Blizz has decided that the just right number of High Elves is “Not Enough”

1 Like

Patrolling the Warcraft Forums almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

1 Like

Well they are mutated, growing the tentacles, and receding hair lines & blue skin.

2 Likes

Unless they decide otherwise
 So. Here I am in support of it. shrug

No, Blood Elves are literally high elves. They were just near Fel, so they have green eyes until the ‘radiation’ leaves their bodies.

1 Like

It’s me again, Mr. New Mulgore, reminding you that you’re nobody 'til somebody loves you. And that somebody is me. I love you

1 Like

They only have some tentacles, and they don’t have receding hairlines.

Threads like this belong on a cross.

1 Like

OK .hehe :+1:

1 Like

I mean, you strapped some feathers to your brow and slapped some paint around your mouth.

(hmm, this one is fitting)

IT IS NOT AN ARGUMENT IF ONE IS CLEARLY RIGHT AND THE OTHER IS CLEARLY WRONG!

They asked me how well I understood theoretical allied races. I said I had a theoretical understanding of allied races. They said welcome aboard.

1 Like