The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Ok Guzzle whatever you say, :+1:

1 Like

Please, explain to us how 90 > 10 is an opinion and not a fact?

Look mate, if you just want to troll and don’t want to have an honest conversation might I suggest reddit or 4chan?

So
 How do you explain void elves? There are very few of them. There are clearly enough high elves in the silver covenant alone.

1 Like

blizzard has been consistent on high elf population levels for over fifteen years. they have an internal team that manages the lore and ensures everything is kept consistent. alliance high elves are a dying few with no hubs left

you are greatly exaggerating their presence in order to pretend there are more high elves than there actually are

There are as many elves as the plot demands.

1 Like

No they don’t have anyone making sure the lore is consistent. They’ve rewritten lore countless times and even apologized while admitting they forgot major parts. (see draenei)

1 Like

Explain them, simple. Blizz heard all the demand for Alliance high elves, but looked at it and decided that CTRL-C CTRL-V was not appropriate. So, they made some changes, put in the seeds for some story that may have been wasted and gave them neat particle effect hair and put them on alliance. And since they’re needed for the story there will be just enough of them.

3 Likes

Hey. We’re a far better race than elves.

I’m sorry. We’re talking lore population numbers not the literal how they did it.

By that logic. There are as many high elves as blizz needs. So plenty.

90 percent died in the Scourge Invasion. Of that 10% that survived, 10% “became high elves”. So a total of 1% of elves are ‘high elves’.

Again Opinion, But welcomed.

That was what was said guzzle, and that is not opinion?

1 Like

I’m sorry. No, we were talking about whether the majority of the Thalassian elves were Blood Elves now. Not a detailed accounting of how many of each type of elf there are.

Yes you are you cute little space goat you! *rubs belly *

So
 Exactly what I said. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes Sylvanas, this one. You missed this one. You should correct that.

1 Like

Oh good, we’re in the part of the argument where there is word of god quotes that answer the question that will be dismissed out of hand.

your claim was flat out debunked by ion when he said there are no more alliance high elf hubs left. that means dalaran and the hermits living in the makeshift shanty shack. he even repeated it again less then a year later with ‘theres a couple, but theyre not out there in the same way’

1 Like

Mmm
 Yeah
 I deserve that. Lol!

So, you’re going with the 90 > 10 is an opinion thing too?

1 Like