The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

Because high elves have been playable in WoW since BC. And well, guess who has a problem accepting that fact?

1 Like

Blood elf high elves have been playable since BC. Folk are just asking for the obviously common alliance faction high elves to be playable, and for them not to be dished to us as a group of exiled blood elf high elves.

Well then since we all agree that there are High Elves on both sides, then there is nothing wrong with people showing the Devs what they wish for in the game like the OP created this thread for.

2 Likes

And they got void elves, which are what the devs seem to think is the closest they can come to giving the Alliance the Horde’s most populous race.

Indeed, and that includes showing the devs that we wish to keep our most popular race on the Horde thank you very much.

1 Like

Thats Opinion but welcomed.

Could create your own thread to voice that opinion instead arguing over useless lore and out of date data

2 Likes

I’ll pass, the mods have made it be clear that that’s not welcome.

Well, if we didn’t who would call some of you out for continuing to spread that kind of misinformation?

We already agreed that there are High Elves on both sides, Just not playable on Alliance side for one reason or the other, and we are here to show the DEVs what we wish for in game like the OP created the thread for.

4 Likes

the alliance has a few individuals. horde has the race(kingdom,armies). thats a grossly false equivalence

1 Like

Again Opinion, But welcomed.

2 Likes

And we are here to say that we disagree, and we are allowed to do so. In fact in a way we’ve been informed of no uncertain terms that this is how we should do that.

The fact that there are significantly less high elves on the Alliance isn’t an opinion.

3 Likes

Silver Covenant are clearly a significant force and are alliance aligned.

Plenty of high elves between them and the several you find throughout the world and within alliance military ranks.

No question that blood elves are high elves. Alliance doesn’t want those ones. They’re horde and clearly so.

We’d like the ones that have served with the alliance all this time. If the void elves were enough then the multitude more high elves we’ve seen over the years is well more than enough.

Don’t really get your issues
 Doesn’t do anything to you. Just makes something playabe that has always been.

1 Like

The actual number is unknown from what I have read. But estimates are given unless you would have a insider information then it was opinion/estimation either way it cant be accurate.

1 Like

Guess I personally want a Silver Covenant to play. Which I cant do with either models available. You know to use my mounts with and Tabard is all. Wouldn’t try to guess what other reason others would have.

2 Likes

High elves are at best 10% of the remaining race. That’s not unknown, that has been consistently stated in lore sources.

1 Like

if you want to play a SC elf specifically then ask for dalaran to be a playable 3rd faction

Whats the number Guzzle, we know 10% already.

1 Like

the majority of that is the neutral dalaran pop. a tiny tiny fraction of that makes up the SC, and an even tinier fraction of that are alliance indiviudals

Who knows, but if you’ll note 90% is more than 10%.

Not to mention how much of that 10% is neutral while almost the entire blood elven race is Horde.

Which brings us back to

Sorry I grabbed your post but meant it to be to Guzzle.

I agree with you sir.

1 Like